Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha you need to stop telling him :-

Its always a bad thing the next day when you go on trials forum theres a topic about you being gay or something :rolleyes: but how do we know that it isn't you and you use joe as an excuse?

I have not got a clue what he is talking about :lol: ..why would i make a topic saying " im gay "....beats me :huh::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Feel good story here :D

went out on the piss with some mates (mainly alternative types) left the bay horse (alternative pub) at close and went to que pasa (chavvy place, but cheap shots) so we partied there until close, we all left but my mate matt was abit shit faced so he sat on a bench after leaving, just after sitting down some fat fanny comes and twats my mate one round the face (bloody mouth n all) so after this about 4 hench "alternative blokes" chase this C unt down, after a while they lose him but i saw him so i phoned my mate steve because i saw him, who caught up with him and kicked the absolute shit out of him with a couple of others.

GREAT f**kING NIGHT

ben

Edited by Ben Cox

all of yoou can fucj off you have ni sensse fo huunour oomg you all had a go when i said byu dust cap was cross trhreade and like "o no getg a steel one etc. gezzzz

go out andget f**komg pissed and shag as many girls as poss. thats the wayto live

:ban:

I'm joking. :):wub:

Wow, m8's 18th, i aqm smashed, called some guy a twat for tryin 2 rob my ha and he did notjin!!! what a fag, i wud hav fighted hi until his arm turned into a sponge made of paper macheeeeeeee ennit!

Ea, im drunk as fcuk, pleasr excuse my french,

Ian 'no rules' evanss!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are all off now apart from exams. My step-sister came up to me this morning and said 'do i have an exam today?' :S How the f**k am i supposed to know? shows how much some people care :-

edit :- How anyone can enter their house, log on to a computer (Remembering their password if necessary), open internet explorer, go on trials forum and use a keyboard and a mouse to any level of compus mentus when absolutely pissed amazes me. They're either faking it to look cool :P or not drunk enough

I have my details saved, I turn the pc on and just have to open Firefox...

I post loads of crap on www.dontstayin.com when i'm hammered at 5am LOL

just in from pron fuxking half 5 or osme shit i dunno.....

gt 3 loossers sleepogng roumndd but htey all sleepys

wanna gt shaver but dady fonr beddies cos he got work

bit we been toot woot f**king thr town

gt on 3 ifne ness ladies owho r.,..... fine tuned whatervr u no

daen ui lo f you guyd MWH!!!!! xXx

EDIT: This thread reminded me i got on 3 girls........ i remember..... 1 of them 2 vaugly an the other 1????

In simple terms

just got in from prom f**king half 5 or some shit i dont know

got 3 friends sleeping round, but there all asleep

i wanted to shave their eyebrows but was in parents bedroom who supprisingly were asleep

weve been..... (i dunno what i was thinking!!!) treked home???

i got on 3 fit girls...... well the 2 i can remember are definatly pokeable

Edited by Simpson

Hello there! Its rob walker and aaron i'anson.

We are very jolly in this moment in time, but as you can see by our interlectal (sp) post that we have made on this fine what ever the time is we are still highly educated and can main tain our full puncuational grammer!

Not relly i think we are both bit too wasted to care. HEHE!

What you think of us?

By the way hehe we are too young aswell.

SHHH! :rolleyes::-