Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

I wanna be in the pub again.

Only had the time/funds to buy 2 Magners and a Strongbow.

This is not good enough.

Currently eating a ready meal. We did 140mph on the way to Eymesbury or somewhere, i don't know.

There was a ford across a river, and a river, and soem swans, and everything.

Rite byeah so me nmedwaytrials (chris) herd about this party that i got invited tpoo, too wee decided that we would take the half hour treck that it took to grt down to rainhama trainststion without ab ike!! fhen we went ot this [party, didnt know anyone thetre!!!! and got pisssed well bad n now were botht f**ked yo shit!!!! hahah i (l) trials forum`11111111111Zzxxxxw

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR not bfllood control#!1!!!!!

i reallt wanna f**k this girl that i used to have as a f**k buddy bbut she fell in love with me oobooobooooooo

arrr wat a wanker i am................but we all are!!! so are they!!!!! mnokey s arent though ha!

The purpose of this entry is to remind me tomorrow that I was doing something this evening. I'm pro enough to type properly and use the ABC button.

etiD: um its like getting worseee my lumberjack skills are belofow normal and i vant find a girl to habve sex with pherhaps i should leabve my room n order to find one because tehre are nmo girls here

just found won on a pjoto buf she isnt moving and i think shea dead pretty sexy thougj

Edited by Inur

fireworks - good

beer - good

fags - good

your hot girlfriend working with 6 buff italian men - not good

2 of them overhearing her saying she thinks their all greasy then leaving with you and pretty much raping you and putting her finger up your bum - good