Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

it doesnt count at a gig then, cos ive done that many a time...

actually i walked up to a random girl in bowling, i was drunk though, but that worked..

i belive that specific manover is reconised as a "eiffel tower"

Why doesn't it count at a gig? It wasn't a gig I was playing, so it does count. Obviously just having come off stage gives you a certain introductory advantage, so that could be discounted, but I was just another member of the crowd at this particular event..... Needless to say it did come up in subsequent conversation that I was a frontman, lol.

Eiffel tower, hmm, really? Makes sense!

Davey

I'l just state that the mum doesnt want my balls in a good, she wants them in a bad way(which tends to be the kind of thing I like...if you know what I mean;))

Il try making it work, the sex is good and shes great so I'l try my hardest to make the mum like me again! haha!

No, I can honestly say I have no idea what you mean..... you like people hurting your balls?!?!?!?

Davey

Well cos it's the same as walking up to someone in a club and offering to but them a drink or something? You're both in the same place so automatically have something in common.

In the street... that's well weird.

what he said.

and the fact you were playing just blows it right of the table.

i think we mean litterally walking though town seeing a girl and walking over to her.

I'l just state that the mum doesnt want my balls in a good, she wants them in a bad way(which tends to be the kind of thing I like...if you know what I mean;))

Il try making it work, the sex is good and shes great so I'l try my hardest to make the mum like me again! haha!

So much for the lass in edinburgh that does mountain bikin that you really liked then eh jonny!!!

Your scared of commitment....stop being an effin pussy, and just go with one bird you like.

Edited by ben_travis

Well cos it's the same as walking up to someone in a club and offering to but them a drink or something? You're both in the same place so automatically have something in common.

In the street... that's well weird.

Well not really, most people on the street have at least one thing in common, they all like sex. I got with this girl I met in a burger bar once, I was a right emo at the time and she was this cute blonde all done up for clubbing, worlds apart, the only thing we had in common was we were both wearing girls jeans, and later that evening both pairs of jeans were on the same bedroom floor!

Davey

No, I can honestly say I have no idea what you mean..... you like people hurting your balls?!?!?!?

Davey

To be honest, I have ever tryed it in a sexual way, but Im open to new ideas...I might like!

So much for the lass in edinburgh that does mountain bikin that you really liked then eh jonny!!!

Your scared of commitment....stop being an effin pussy, and just go with one bird you like.

Ben when I told her about the Girl I pulled in the Hive, she was cool with it, then she told me shes moving back home...:( (to france)

Mine too, I got warned about it on here on more than one occasion, but still, ball pain?!?

Davey

I have heard people like to get kneed in the balls, for sexual feelings! so it must be good...haha!

Who gave you a warning?

Edited by JohnyMilton

I have heard people like to get kneed in the balls, for sexual feelings! haha!

Who gave you a warning?

TF as an entity gave me a warning, lol :P

Anyway, back on topic. What is the correct etiquette for if you have been telling a girl that your services are available if she requires them, then when she calls you round you realise she's actually not as hot as she looked in the pics or on the webcam?

Is there a correct way to say "Sorry but now I've seen you I actually don't want to plough you" without upsetting the person, you know just in case she was slightly close friends with your sister or something......... for example!

Davey

TF as an entity gave me a warning, lol :P

Anyway, back on topic. What is the correct etiquette for if you have been telling a girl that your services are available if she requires them, then when she calls you round you realise she's actually not as hot as she looked in the pics or on the webcam?

Is there a correct way to say "Sorry but now I've seen you I actually don't want to plough you" without upsetting the person, you know just in case she was slightly close friends with your sister or something......... for example!

Davey

maybe in that situation the person could tell said heffer that you'd suddenly got the heebie jeebies over the sister element and that you couldnt go through with it. Then you look sensitive and don't hurt her too much (Y)

Only do her from behind?

That's the trick I used for a girl I f**ked who had her ex bf's name tattooed on her boob.

Meh, the boob thing wouldn't bother me, lets say his name was Rick, I'd probably attempt a cheesy teen drama style sound off with the boob, like "Yeah, you see this Rick, this me doing your ex missus. Bet you never did her like this did you Rick, ooooh she likes the way Davey puts it down" before grabbing said boob and claiming it as my own.

Anyway, back to reality, I don't think she's any better from behind, I may go for the "Second thoughts on account of my sister" angle...... I mean if that were the situation I would :-

Davey

PS: Thanks for the visual dramatisation Ben, why do I appear as a boxing donkey?!?

it was more a meaning for giving her a donkey punch.

im sure your well aware of said saying....search on google if your not...its not just a film either

I am, I generally just ask nicely for the girl to squeeze though, it's a more polite method. Or simply say "cough", that works too!

Davey

Davey,

Fill us in on your secrets of getting a girl in bed with you. It seems like you have pretty good luck. (Y)

Ok, I'll tell you, but this is top secret stuff, these words are very important

Will.................. you................ f*ck......................me....................?

Powerful stuff, I'm telling you!

Davey

PS: Having a nice big knob helps too :P

Ok, I'll tell you, but this is top secret stuff, these words are very important

Will.................. you................ f*ck......................me....................?

Powerful stuff, I'm telling you!

Davey

PS: Having a nice big knob helps too :P

Im a bit more forceful...

I hit them with my car...so I never get rejected...

Josh - How can you tell that it's specifically a swedish one?

Johny - you worry me more and more every day man!

I got girl trouble, I want at least 3 girls for my personal birthday celebrations tonight and I only got 2. They need to be good on their knees, but swallowing isn't a must, they can just dribble it out onto themselves if they like, I'm easy. Any suggestions?

Davey