Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

So I get told by one girl I liked that she liked me, but wasn't ready to go straight into a relationship. That was cool. Then she told me she likes someone else, and not me anymore, but wants to stay close mates etc. That wasn't cool.

Now she's in a relationship with this other guy. Ouch.

Hah. :rolleyes:

So I get told by one girl I liked that she liked me, but wasn't ready to go straight into a relationship. That was cool. Then she told me she likes someone else, and not me anymore, but wants to stay close mates etc. That wasn't cool.

it's weird how girls play lads like that :S exact same thing happened to me last year (Y) it feels great when a girl comes along that really likes you though :D

Edited by Nickkkkk

Take it you didn't read that book i sent you? It wasn't that she wasn't ready... just that she wasn't interested. She just didn't want to say she had no attraction for you because it'd probably hurt your feelings. Forget, move on and try not to be so "nice".

And read that sodding book! :P

Well she says she did actually like me etc, but it's 'different' with this other lad. They'd both recently came out of shit relationships, and helped eachother out, and it went on from there.

Kinda sucks, but ahwell. Talking to her about it all now.

I'm not being all faggoty about it, just telling her like it is. It's more fun. :P

Take it you didn't read that book i sent you? It wasn't that she wasn't ready... just that she wasn't interested. She just didn't want to say she had no attraction for you because it'd probably hurt your feelings. Forget, move on and try not to be so "nice".

And read that sodding book! :P

that's the difference between my last relationship and my current one :) she is after me, not me after her, you gotta keep her interested ;)

Edited by Nickkkkk

f**ks sake, i'm really, really at my whits end with everything. Apparently a fairly mutural friend has been telling girl x who is moving away that i'm bad news and she shouldn't talk to me. Why is it, that everyone f**ks shit up for me? Like literally 3 weeks ago my mate got with a girl i really liked, i had fish and kev be c**ts to haylee and gemma before now, other mates generally tend to f**k things about.

I'd f**king punch my wall if everyone wasn't asleep.

f**ks sake, i'm really, really at my whits end with everything. Apparently a fairly mutural friend has been telling girl x who is moving away that i'm bad news and she shouldn't talk to me. Why is it, that everyone f**ks shit up for me? Like literally 3 weeks ago my mate got with a girl i really liked, i had fish and kev be c**ts to haylee and gemma before now, other mates generally tend to f**k things about.

I'd f**king punch my wall if everyone wasn't asleep.

Hold on a motherf**king second here fatty, I was nice to Gemma when I was texting her! Was always polite, well mannered when I spoke to her, never tried to get her to get her tits out on webcam. She even invited me to come down and stay at hers for a long weekend.

Hold on a motherf**king second here fatty, I was nice to Gemma when I was texting her! Was always polite, well mannered when I spoke to her, never tried to get her to get her tits out on webcam. She even invited me to come down and stay at hers for a long weekend.

Yeah but you still added her to scare me, cos you knew i was easily scared because i liked her...

She won't have any of it. Basically, she reckons that i want to f**k every girl in the world (maybe true, but most guys are like that) and that i tell every girl i love them, and i'm really just dicking them about. Far from it, fair enough i might like a few girls but i don't get this serious about them if i don't like them that much.

Yeah but you still added her to scare me, cos you knew i was easily scared because i liked her...

She won't have any of it. Basically, she reckons that i want to f**k every girl in the world (maybe true, but most guys are like that) and that i tell every girl i love them, and i'm really just dicking them about. Far from it, fair enough i might like a few girls but i don't get this serious about them if i don't like them that much.

She asked ME for my msn.