Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Get someone else to tell her he's got herpes for an epic win.

Saves looking like you're making it up out of jealousy. Helps if you can get an annoyed ex of his to do it, because it'll be way more believable. I hope my girlfriend doesn't read this and put 2 and 2 together.

only "girl trouble" is the wench who's been trying to convince me Charli's been cheating on me haha.

sorry mate, i dont understand that?

sun getting to you in the med? lol or is the rain and wind effecting me here?

that made no sense.

Yeah ive been having girl trouble lately." oh i dont want it to ruin the friendship" - it wont!

" it breaks my heart saying no :( ". - say yes then for god sake!

Bro dont even worry about it.

Im nearly 18, never been kissed or had a gf!

Totally all my fault and everything..

me and my partner split up a few days ago.....we have been going through rough patches since my daughter of 11 weeks was born.

since then we have split up around 5 times...Only this time its different

she moved 300 odd miles away took my daughter and said il never see her again

its all my fault really as i lied to her a fair few times....im not looking for sympathy in anyway shape or form..

ive always been such an angry person but i do hide it from everyone but the people i love.this time ive really dug my own grave

many of you may know i was a bit of a player but this time i found my soul mate and look what ive done

i always destroy everything good i eer get

i fell for her hook line and sinker soooooooooooo bad .

we broke up for like 5 days about two weeks ago and in that time all i done was cry drink and didnt eat made my self fairly ill i just cant function with out her.

i now have to wear a wrist band to cover up my tatto (my daughters name and date of birth because every time i looked at it i fall appart......

i dont have any mates atall...and i feel really really alone i just want some one to talk to really.....so if any of you wouldent mind having a chat with me and stuff id appriciate it more than you will ever know.

im seriously a bad person despite what u may think.....its all a front .i always look happy and stuff but i never am happy .

any way thats all i have to say .

Decided to give up on that girl I was talking about the past few days. She's amazing, really is but I just don't think, even if she did split with her newly aquired bf, her constant talking of her 'shows'.

So I've been talking to one of her best mates instead, who's good looking, just the right shape I look for in a girl, she actually asks about me and doesn't let me do all the questioning and I think she's quite into me as we're off to see toy story 3 together. Snuggles all round. The girl above, nicole, went out with said girls brother. Ha xx