Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Just find yourself a freak* and go at it louder than she can. Beat her at her own game :P

*in the sexual deviant sense, not the elephant man's twin sister...

This, or if she's being loud, go stand outside her door and wank furiously while screaming and crying, banging on her door. Then when she answers say "oh sorry, wrong address."

• Like 4

Moving out isnt really an option for me due to the housing contract. Although what is an option is to crash at a few mates places. Might do it to give it some space.

Got seriously drunk last night, which I need to stop doing, as it makes me more emotional. Funny situation though, as she means that much to me, I WANT her to be happy. Unfortunately doesn't stop it killing me though.

Bitch, girl I'm seeing has a dance show at the weekend so I asked her if I could come watch (she says I don't praise her enough for stuff like this). So she says there's no tickets, I asked if she was sure cause I'd like to support her and she went physco moody and was like its not a proper show and it's not local, I was like woah I'm only tryna show that I care by coming and supporting you I thought it would make you happy? She was like its with my mum too so awkward much.

Pissed me off I try and make a little effort to make her happy and f**king threw it back at me!

and she's jailbait you filthy perv ;)

Only if she's under 16 & 2 months, otherwise it's just about legal over here :P

Well my problem is that lots of 14 year olds want me.

Not fun & depressing, I tell you. Makes you get the feeling that you were born too early ^^

Edited by Hopping_Topsy

Funny situation though, as she means that much to me, I WANT her to be happy. Unfortunately doesn't stop it killing me though.

See now there's being cut up about a bad breakup, and being a plain old gay mug. You are the latter, sort it out :)