Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Denied, Wednesday suck and I have work at 9am every day. Come on Fridays or Saturdays and I may consider it.

As you know when it comes to Corp, I am not a fan of clothes anyway.

Whilst this isn't the place for it, I think Joe kinda got unlucky with that scammer banner - Sure he probably deserved it some time ago but he's been a good member ever since and very few others got the scammer banner for some reason.

Anyways...

heres one with too much information.

my girlfriend shows no emotion while we're doing anything (use your imagination).

I'm either shit at stuff or shes boring as hell.

and my ex is talking to me a lot and giving me advice that sounds like shes trying to break us up.

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES IN YORKSHIRE.

rant over.

my ex is talking to me

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

a lot

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

giving me advice

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

shes trying to break us up

Stop f**king talking to her then you bellend, no goo can come of this.

If you have issues with your current wench, talk to current wench. If you talk to past wench, that's the wrong wench. Easy mistake to make, granted, but a fatal one. New wench is the good one, past wench is the shit one. Look for the signs, talk to the correct wench. (Y)

• Like 4

If you have issues with your current wench, talk to current wench. If you talk to past wench, that's the wrong wench. Easy mistake to make, granted, but a fatal one. New wench is the good one, past wench is the shit one. Look for the signs, talk to the correct wench. (Y)

Past wench has bigger boobs than current wench. And I still like past wench. but i also like current wench!

I am such a fanny aha.

(i did write a worse word for clunge but it got changed automatically aha)

Edited by AlexOrangeZero

Past wench has bigger boobs than current wench. And I still like past wench. but i also like current wench!

I am such a fanny aha.

(i did write a worse word for clunge but it got changed automatically aha)

Threesome.

Edited by weirdoku
  • Like 2

If the old one is so good, why did you split?

Take muel's advice.

Yeah probably am gonna, ummm, her friends didnt like me, my friends didnt like her, got very messy cos it was just making us both annoyed with our mates.

Threesome.

I wish

Guess your senses are out, as personally I'm just picking up an indecisive, superficial douche.

mm kinda. I dont dislike rachel, I just still like Tia. acting on the latter would be being a douche. I wouldnt actually cheat or do anything to hurt either of them. I'm a lovely lad really <3