Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Everyone in here needs to start giving less of a shit about their f**king moany face frigid girly fwiends.

"Oh, shes not texting me back quick enough".

"Oh, she means the world to me".

"She wont touch my tiny little dick unless I force it on her".

See when you're older, you'll wish you had spent a lot more time actually doing what you wanted to do and not running about after a trout with a pout.

Word. My missus acts like a dick most of the time, but she is a bird, so I expect nothing less. You just have to man up and deal with it, because women don't change.

When it's rag week, tell her to stop behaving like a twat and you aren't gonna take it. Simples. Failing that, everytime she acts like a twat, shindig her. Works for me

Yea, but to be fair her standards can't be that high anyway.

You cheeky git. I'll have you know I'm 100% prime Yorkshireman, that puts me pretty far up the scale. Not as far as jardo and his posh bird though

I'm not bothered how angst ridden anyone is, Ross' posts always seem rather pessimistic.

He lives in f**king Glasgow! It rains everyday and the street lights are blue to deter junkies from shooting up on the high street....how happy would that make you?

P.s. Glasgow is awesome.

• Like 2

The above was meant to be tongue in cheek, she'd more than likely take my head off if I spoke to her badly, which I wouldn't, because I love her too much. We have banter and laughs, but she herself admits she is a bit nasty when the decorators are in, so I just have to take it, and know she'll be ok after it. Summat to do with the implant

Edited by bing

Women don't invite men round to watch movies, they invite men round to have a movie on in the background whilst they make out.

Had a great weekend, things are going really well.

Yesterday was an immense lazy day in bed, after a 4am night out in London. Woke up about 11, I walked to the shops and made us some breakfast, we went out and did the weeks food shopping and had a walk around Virginia Lakes.

Got home, lit the fire and spent the afternoon watching Game Of Thrones and cooking a roast.

Went out for a glass of wine in the local pub at night, a bit more talking about "us" and what's going on. We agreed that it is becoming harder to deny it and play it call to everyone than it was to just accept it as it happens and decided to stop telling people we aren't together when they asked.

I've got tonsilitis though. So no down and dirty this weekend, but a cracking weekend was had by all.

Then to top it off her car was icy this morning so before I left I defrosted her car and moved it down the drive in place of mine so it is right by the door.

Got a text from her half an hour ago saying "Thanks baby, so thoughtful."

Which for her, is a big thing.

Yep, I'm a happy chappy.

I'm chatting to this Italian bird and she sent me a message in Italian which was meant for someone else.

"Quanto mi mancate cazzo :("

Now, that translates on Google translate to something different than Bing. Are there any Italians or people who speak fluent Italian which could clear that up for me. :)