Gumball Rally

deanie-b

http://www.gumball-3000.com/rally/2005/11/...oscow-ringroad/

:lol:

Thats from 2005. :blink::blink:

Also, the Phantom has been written off, hit a barrier and engine caught fire, and the viper has been written off too. So need to get 40k somehow and enter. :lol:

f**k meeee. Those cars look like they handel like a beast. The guy in the M5 seemed to cut it within inches of some cars changing lines. Mad fanny.

Stull f**king amazing :blink::D

Come on the Audi!

Some serious money going on in there, i forgot it was on otherwise i would have popped down. Ach well.

That Kim Schmitz bloke is a f**king legend haha!

Funny how some people clearly have zero common sense/a death wish and yet can afford to lay so much on a car!

One of my life ambitions is to take part in the Gumball or it's variants.

I went to Rhyl in a Carerra GT, never been so scared, yet happy in my life.

Throws your head through the seat and you can't help but smile, its f**kin immense.

when what where how? :o

b*****d. :rolleyes:

when what where how? :o

b*****d. :rolleyes:

My dads mate owns one. They're f**king amazing cars, but its just depressing knowing that you'll probably never get to own one, EVER :(

Its a right dodgy feeling being in it, anyone whos been in a car as fast as one of those beasts will know what I mean, you can't help but laugh.

so the entry fee is £40k?

£40k if its your first time, £30k if you are a returning entrant. That includes the entry for the car and 2 people, all flights, all holiday stays including the night before the start.

They are currently on a plane to Thailand, infact, they should of arrived by now.

One day. :(

yer...get a nice van....you and 7 mates...scrap together 5grand each....and have possibly the best time of your live's :):P:lol:

Extra people, extra money, although i'm not entirely sure on the fee, its over 10k though.

2 people is 40k and any extra person on top of them 2 have to pay 10k each more, so it would be like 60k for 4 people.... me and phil are going next year, hes just got to sell shit loads of zoo bars... tartybikes dave might be aswell.

so they leave from london? and go where? where does all that money go?

2 people is 40k and any extra person on top of them 2 have to pay 10k each more, so it would be like 60k for 4 people.... me and phil are going next year, hes just got to sell shit loads of zoo bars... tartybikes dave might be aswell.

so they leave from london? and go where? where does all that money go?

Good lord james

They leave from london on a 3000 mile treck (Hence Gumball 3000)

They go different places each year, last year they just went to rome i think it was.

This years Route:

The Event follows a 3 stage, 3000 mile driving route that incorporates Europe, Asia and the United States. Stage 1 Europe - London (UK) to Belgrade. The cars and participants will then be flown to Hong Kong. Stage 2 Asia - Langkawi to Bangkok (Thailand). The cars and participants are then flown across the pacific to the USA. Stage 3 Salt Lake City (USA) to Los Angeles (USA) via Las Vegas.

For The entry fee Costs and More Inc what u get, goto http://www.gumball3000.com/html/rally/enter.php

It costs so much 'cause of the size of it. There is 2 plane trips, which have to include cars, every night at the country's best 5 star hotel, not to mention the finishing party at playboy mansion.

Was 10k last year, and that was from London to Monaco going right to the bottom of Italy and coming back up.

Check out the gumball3000.com site for history of routes and shit.

What the hell happened to just putting the "Gumball 3000" sticker on and going around like that.

All the cars look f**king awful now, stickered up like a 12 year old MBUK subscriber's bike.

Nice cars though...

rofl

Several nasty crashes so far it seams :(

Lambo + Tree =

[attachmentid=4330] [attachmentid=4331] [attachmentid=4332]

Roller + Fence + fire =

[attachmentid=4333] [attachmentid=4334]

Theres also a crashed viper but i cant find the pics of that. Luckily everyones ok.

post-1-1146775039_thumb.jpg

post-1-1146775059_thumb.jpg

post-1-1146775115_thumb.jpg

post-1-1146775175_thumb.jpg

post-1-1146775213_thumb.jpg

Theres also a crashed viper but i cant find the pics of that. Luckily everyones ok.

http://www.gumball-3000.com/rally/2006/05/...-viper-crashed/

(Y)

meh, it's kinda amazing how many cars actually do crash, i bet if they weren't driving so obviously over the speed limit then their loverly supercars wouldn't be so superwrecked. Look at the rolls one for example, there's only one way to crash on a straight road, and that's by being a retard.