Tank's Wedding

Smo™

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you some (very poor quality video still) photos of Andrew Stevens' wedding to Gemma Quelch at Northwood House, Cowes, Isle of Wight on May 5th 2006. Our Tanky baby is growing up and losing his freedom :

IPB Image

Congratulations mate, wish you and the new Mrs. Stevens all the best. Here's hoping you can find the time to come out riding though! Can't let your woman get in the way of that!

Having fun?

IPB Image

The happy couple

IPB Image

Quigley (left) and Phil (right)

IPB Image

The couple, bridesmaid and Gemma's Brothers

IPB Image

Bye-bye freedom

IPB Image

Cutting the cake

IPB Image

OH MY GOD... i thought you were all joking when you told me. Cant beleive hes married! wish i could have been there i want some damn cake and shyt. Ah well.. haha diddlers looks like a choir boy. Roll on summer

OMFG!!!!

I know the Islanders always say you're married....but you are :o .

I'm so pleased for you Tank :turned: I hope you guys have a great life together.

Although.................why wasn't i invited? I thought you guys liked me? :(

Take care and see you soon guys XXX

Neil ^_^

Married? what the duck.

He's that awesome rider who rides a Czar? Right? Used to ride stripped down T-Rex?

Congrat's dude.

He used to ride a Coustellier, then changed to a Czar and is back to the Coust now, but has sprayed it black.

CONGRATULATIONS Andrew 'TANK' Stevens.

Was a good day, and Smo it was Sponge on top and fruit on the bottom, get the cake right it was the most important part of the day.

And before anyone blasts me that WAS a joke.

Must've been all that rose champagne messing with my memory. Either that or you're gay.

I saw the happy couple at work tonight actually, back from their honey moon. He was wearing a pink shirt ;)

Edited by Smo

Must've been all that rose champagne messing with my memory. Either that or you're gay.

I saw the happy couple at work tonight actually, back from their honey moon. He was wearing a pink shirt ;)

Oh dear god.. hes a metrosexual.. did they go to the isle of wight for the honey moon? would have been cheap