15 16 17 18 19 20 Tooth Fixed Cogs, Anybody Interested In Them?

Davetrials

The only other size I'd have thought people would've wanted would've be 16t? 'cos there's not that many people that run sizes other than 16, 18, 20 and 22t front setups, so I'd have thought 16t would've been most likely out of that list...

is anybody interested in these sized fixed cogs, cos ive never seen them in anyshops, but ive sourced them.

or is everybody happy with there 18tooth.

Ill get some more info on them ASAP.

my assumption is that you have got hold of surly cogs? If so ISON distribution sell them. they do come in lots of sizes, but im not sure you would sell that many of the more obscure sizes (15t, 17t, 19t), so i would make sure you have a number of peeps who will buy them.

looks as if porter is DEMANDING you get him one though. :P, and not many people want to mess with porter (beast)

my assumption is that you have got hold of surly cogs? If so ISON distribution sell them. they do come in lots of sizes, but im not sure you would sell that many of the more obscure sizes (15t, 17t, 19t), so i would make sure you have a number of peeps who will buy them.

looks as if porter is DEMANDING you get him one though. :P, and not many people want to mess with porter (beast)

erm no actually, its through Mj's. Dave saw them and wanted to research interest

and yer mark, screw in up front or rear if u prefer.

Thanx

Edited by sexymike

erm no actually, its through Mj's. Dave saw them and wanted to research interest

and yer mark, screw in up front or rear if u prefer.

Thanx

fair enough. surly do all sorts of sizes, but ISON suck cock so they dont have good distribution. if you can source them im sure they would sell,

ben

i cant believe people hav only just found out u can get these sizes.

they are track racing cogs, for fixie hubs,

iv got a 24 thooth one ground into a bash ring :)lol

Thats cus some people seem to think if they can't find it on the internet then it doesn't exsist ;)

Any good roadie bike shop should have all these sizes (Y)

Thats cus some people seem to think if they can't find it on the internet then it doesn't exsist ;)

Any good roadie bike shop should have all these sizes (Y)

the BEST place for these is the manchester velodrome jumble annual jumble sale.

is was ACE this year !

second hand track cogs were £very cheeep !

and so were mechs and other random stuff.

iolo.