The Good Old Days

domonza

Hi, just want to know really ,what was the first trials video that you ever saw that gave you inspiration.

Mine were zoo video 23 craig lee scott one. Martin and the daddy pants, do the goon or boon i think.

and ben slinger morecambe video.(does anyone know where i can get that from.)

they were the good old days of trials.

just remembering those videos made me think about when i just started, going out riding in the summer with my freinds, and riding a black base t19. ^_^

DOM

Either Getta Grip or Dirt. I think at least one of them had some footage of the Marti/yns in it. Jesus that was ages ago. I dunno whether they count though, I was impressed at the time I was shown them, but I guess it was Chainspotting that really got me into mountain biking and then trials to start with.

</oldschool>

Edited by Jez

Tricks and stunts was the first video I ever saw and a big inspiration in kick starting my riding. So many classic quotes in old videos like T&S, Chainspotting, Evolve etc, which is something missing from todays short internet videos.

Hawzee's advice on drop offs, in one of the comical dummy on a bike sections:

"push the front in..... lean forward"

or something similar anyway :P

My first inspirational video was the Toxicity one by the Trialskings about 5 years ago :)

Snap! I LOVED that vid. Trialskings simply rocked da house. Good backing track to...

Also Evolve, used to watch before a ride, hype myself up ^_^

Either Getta Grip or Dirt. I think at least one of them had some footage of the Marti/yns in it. Jesus that was ages ago. I dunno whether they count though, I was impressed at the time I was shown them, but I guess it was Chainspotting that really got me into mountain biking and then trials to start with.

</oldschool>

yes yes and yes.

getta grip amazed me ridng down the slope 'its so slippery, its like riding on custard' hahaha

dirt stil is awesone. chainspotting and evolve really got me into trials.

B)

yes yes and yes.

getta grip amazed me ridng down the slope 'its so slippery, its like riding on custard' hahaha

dirt stil is awesone. chainspotting and evolve really got me into trials.

B)

Chainspotting! that was an awesome video in its day. With Martyn Ashton doing that 360 and his wheel folding in half :lol:

Chainspotting, Revolution and a really old Hans Rey video where he is riding up waterfalls got me into trials.