Trashzen T-shirts

TrashZen

iu would well go for some trashzen nice baggy shorts :P

you could do 3/4 girls trousers for the scene kids too!

Rhhaa ha ha :lol::D ... well, Ts for the moment, busy enough just riding and writing up tutorials. But hey, thanks for the support, that's really rewarding. :) and cool from you all.

There are probably so many variations of shorts that it would be a bit difficult to organize and make everyone happy... though, for the girls riders out there, I could order some Ts in women-fit style (my girlfriend asked me some and they look lovely ^_^ )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Alright, massive bumpage, summer is on... and I am ordering more T-shirts with the same screen-printed TrashZen logo but trying out different colours this time. B) So as a one-off, for anyone interested, I can order specific sizes (S, M, L, XL) and any custom colours from the photoshopped colours below.

This is the best approximation of colours I managed (it can vary a bit with your screen settings).

I'll order them the first week of June and hope to get them by the 20th or so.

Same price as before, a tenner + 2 pounds for postage :closedeyes:

Anyone interested, send me a quick email before the end of May.

banner-tz-tshirtsnc.gif.

T-shirts-colour-selection-stock.jpg

That orange shirt kinda stands out though personally, id like to see a day-glow orange shirt/sweatshirt. So that got me thinking if i could possibly use your design (with your permission of course) to have a day-glow version made for myself or possibly go to Spiral Direct.com and get them to design to come up with some trashzen hooded sweatshirt as their designs are awesome. Checkout them out!

That orange shirt kinda stands out though personally, id like to see a day-glow orange shirt/sweatshirt. So that got me thinking if i could possibly use your design (with your permission of course) to have a day-glow version made for myself or possibly go to Spiral Direct.com and get them to design to come up with some trashzen hooded sweatshirt as their designs are awesome. Checkout them out!

I've checked it out... very gritty monsters... dunno if they would do that for you, it doesn't look like they do custom designs.

But glow-in-dark is a cool idea (Y) . I called up the shop I used last year, they have that ink so they can do that no problem, though they have to change the ink to one that is a quite more expensive. I could order a glow-in-the-dark version for the black T-shirt (with the logo inverted), though this would be more like 12 pounds + 2 posted. I haven't seen the ink, but from talking to the printer workshop, it is a greenish white that glows in the dark. So this could look like this:

tshirt-black-glow.jpg

Though, I don't think they do hoodies.

Cheers

I'll definatly have another, but what colour, i dunno.

Any chance of a navy / dark blue?

£12's a bargin for one of these tee's!

I'll definatly have another, but what colour, i dunno.

Any chance of a navy / dark blue?

£12's a bargin for one of these tee's!

Hey JT,

Actually yes, there is navy, and also deep navy... (didn't make up the colours to simplify a bit)

Last year, the light graphite came out really nice even though its' quite dark...

What are the measurements of the sizes ie chest size etc.

EDIT: Also, you accept payment in methods other then Paypal?

Ok, the sizes are stated as ranges of chest sizes like that: Small 30/32", Medium 34/36", Large 38/40", Extra Large 42/44".

Hope it helps. Else, try out any fruit-of-the-loom T you may have already, that'll give you an idea.

I definitely prefer Paypal (only alternative could be direct money transfer, but see if you know someone who has paypal first)

• 3 weeks later...

‘right… a bit of a final bump,

Thanks for all of you who committed for a T (Y) , I know it’s been a long wait, but it is the only way to get enough Ts for a group order at a decent price. For late decisions, I’ll be finalizing my list of Ts after tomorrow. I will also have a few extras Ts made, probably in olive green and in black (though only in size medium).

Another 3 weeks and I’ll post some pics and the Ts. ;)

Cheers

Julien