Trashzen T-shirts

TrashZen

right... :D

I am just back from the shop, got my Ts delivered, and posted a few already.

Very glad with the colours (I am not gonna post pics of the fancy ones I made for myself and missus ^_^,

but here is a pic of the Ts I'll keep in limited stock, for the good cause ;) )

gallery_5046_1545_580.jpg

I want one, where do I order?

Basically, sizes are Medium (34/36") or Large (38/40"), in black or olive. I have a few orange too.

Just send me a quick email and I'll get back to you :turned:

The photos don't make them justice. They are better in real life :D ... true :-

Got mine a while ago :)

Bit tight around the neck, but like what i did with my other trashzen was just streched the colar out a bit and all's good.

Got mine a while ago :)

Bit tight around the neck, but like what i did with my other trashzen was just streched the colar out a bit and all's good.

Yep, that works on small and medium Ts.

If I do another series next year, I'll try with another model, larger around the neck. Though, I don't have that problem with Large Ts. B)

• 2 months later...
Next week defo in brick red :D

humm, :huh: , actually, for the moment, I only have one regular red in Large and one in Small, else, the current batch I have only comes in either camo green or black, L or M. That comes out quite nice too B)

trashzen-tshirt-olive.jpgtrashzen-tshirt-black.jpg

I also have a few Ts left in orange in Large size only. But no fancy colours anymore or custom ordering until I am done with these.

That was a one off for the summer... and now it's like chilling winter again... well :- it feels like it.

gallery_5046_1682_24433.jpg

Edited by TrashZen

humm, :huh: , actually, for the moment, I only have one regular red in Large and one in Small, else, the current batch I have only comes in either camo green or black, L or M. That comes out quite nice too B)

trashzen-tshirt-olive.jpgtrashzen-tshirt-black.jpg

I also have a few Ts left in orange in Large size only. But no fancy colours anymore or custom ordering until I am done with these.

That was a one off for the summer... and now it's like chilling winter again... well :- it feels like it.

gallery_5046_1682_24433.jpg

Alwrite julian,

Just browseing the news thread...

As you said... "chilling winter again"... Why not do some TrashZen zip up Hoodies? Id have one of you (Y)

Cheers...

Ryan...

Thanks for the KMC chain.. got it working now.. managed to get a half link to fit in the end B)

Alwrite julian,

Just browseing the news thread...

As you said... "chilling winter again"... Why not do some TrashZen zip up Hoodies? Id have one of you (Y)

Cheers...

Ryan...

Thanks for the KMC chain.. got it working now.. managed to get a half link to fit in the end B)

yep, looked like you had some hard time with your drive train, but hope everything is ok now.

For Ts, I don't plan other colour batches in the future, but true I am thinking about long sleeve heavy weight Ts, :shifty: in Black only for the winter.

Hoodies? Maybe a limited series (if pre-paid), but I won't stock any and they'll be black only...

Just getting wiser :closedeyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
For Ts, I don't plan other colour batches in the future, but true I am thinking about long sleeve heavy weight Ts, :shifty: in Black only for the winter.

Tadaaa… B) to celebrate nearly 10 years on the web and promote loud our sport, I have designed some super cool T-shirts for the occasion (all forms of modesty being crushed down and laminated into an agonising concept :P ).

Same front logo design as last summer, but with an extra print on the back, all with a high visibility retro-reflective ink. A big traffic sign on the back clearly states that’s its trials we are on about!

Hopefully, this will make our sport more visible!

This time they only come in black, in long-sleeve high-quality heavy-weight cotton, 14GBP (+2GBP posted). Most sizes but stock is rather limited. Check it out on my website.

trashzen-tshirt-reflective-pic5s.jpgtrashzen-tshirt-reflective-pic4s.jpg

trashzen-tshirt-reflective0.jpg

That's the logo on the back...

What would be really cool if the backprint was done in that night reflective coating so that cars coming up behind can see it clearly. dont know where or how much it would cost to get done, but i would get one never the less.

Well, actually, it is!!! That's what makes them ultra high viz and huber splash!!! (Y)

retroreflective.jpg

Large would seem like the safe option. or set up some kind of pre-order site to gauge how many members deffo want the t-shirts/sweatshirts. considering winter is upon us, sweatshirts is the option. get members to pm you their orders and see what numbers come up by the of this month.