The World Cup Post.

Davetrials

oh my god i want to be different like everybody else does so i'm gonna say, i really hoped England lost (N)

Why say that crap, whether you like football or not it would be good for England to win :huh:

Anyway, i'm going to assassinate that ref, the paraguay bum bandit, and i'll probably be assassinating Paredes as well, he's just a fouling bas*ard and he gets away with it :o

1-0

Stupid decision taking owen off though

Our streets are empty,and the knob head chavs are being sound as hell,smiling at you and even saying Orate matey (Y) that's the only reason i like the world cup,knob heads are peaceful.

zoo baby!

oh my god i want to be different like everybody else does so i'm gonna say, i really hoped England lost (N)

Why say that crap, whether you like football or not it would be good for England to win :huh:

Anyway, i'm going to assassinate that ref, the paraguay bum bandit, and i'll probably be assassinating Paredes as well, he's just a fouling bas*ard and he gets away with it :o

1-0

Stupid decision taking owen off though

he is scottish.........hence his comment...... :mellow:

He's Scottish, just so you know.

All i can say is, at least we got 3 points.

Sven should of never brought Theo Wilcott.

True, but...

He is the fastest player in Arsenal, so he might be good for the last ten minutes of the game.

And if they play him in the Trinidad and tobago match, he's bound to look good.

He's never seen him play, so he doesn't realise how bad he is.

England game was shockingly boring, i have no respect for pro footballers, they aint worth what money is spent on them int he slightest. Bunch of pussies diving on a pitch and skying a ball, i mean COMON YOU PLAY EVERY DAY AND GET PAYED MILS for being that crap?

football matches are an excuse for low life chavs to get pissed, have fights etc...

the world cup is a global excuse for lowlife chavs to get pissed and have fights etc...and an excuse for shops to get filled up to their tits in england flags and crappy merchandise that people will buy just cause its the world cup :ermm:

all this money is being put into football yet hospitals etc are going down the pan which isn't right just think if they put a couple of ''top players'' multi million pound wages into researching diseases and stuff like that then less people would die

football players don't deserve the money they get AT ALL! firefighters risk their lives to save people for alot less money and all football players do is do whatever they can to get in the papers and ''earn'' more and more money

i just hate 'pro' football so yeah :closedeyes:

rant over

football matches are an excuse for low life chavs to get pissed, have fights etc...

the world cup is a global excuse for lowlife chavs to get pissed and have fights etc...and an excuse for shops to get filled up to their tits in england flags and crappy merchandise that people will buy just cause its the world cup :ermm:

all this money is being put into football yet hospitals etc are going down the pan which isn't right just think if they put a couple of ''top players'' multi million pound wages into researching diseases and stuff like that then less people would die

football players don't deserve the money they get AT ALL! firefighters risk their lives to save people for alot less money and all football players do is do whatever they can to get in the papers and ''earn'' more and more money

rant over

I agree also, death to pro footballers

rant over

Boo f**king hoo, they get the money through advertising, sponsorship, ticket sales etc. They only get paid that much because it is there! Firement would probably get paid more if every fire was televised and they had teams and fought each other!

It's not like the money's all being taken from the government or something. And who has the right to tell them what they should spend their money on. IMO it's f**king jelousy mixed with stupidity and ignorance. There are much worse things to bitch and moan about.

I'd also like to add, I'm not into domestic football and only fairly interested in international football.