Rowan Johns

manuel

Rowan that was ace! Very enjoyable to watch. Were you on a bad day when I was in Bristol? hehe

Speaking of which me, Dan and possibly Neil might be down again soon and I need to sort out hooking Loyd's wall! Gotta do it on a T-Rex now though! haha

im a total natty rider but fook me that was so good on the eyes!!the song thats playin 5mins in that sounds like a total disco song,someones gotta know what it is!its a beast.

fair play to you Rowan super slick vid,everything about it is so smooth

thumbs up dude!!!

you've always been one of the best riders i've ever seen imo,

i love the way you actually do full lines, rather than just do a sidehop or a hook then drop off.

Sure their are a few riders who can go bigger (not many) but they rarely seem to string together a variety of moves.

I'm so glad you didn't quit (i think you almost packed it in anyway).

seriosuly great stuff.

I'll echo what Rich said ^^

+

HOW did I miss this? Been waiting for it and it was even better than I expected.

Everything about it was just perfect, really....it was.

The mixture of super 8 oldskool and new skool camera was cool, it was a similer situation with the riding.

One minute you'd be doing really sweet smooth lines then BAM a big move is thrown in, like the rolling gap to rail :ermm:

Music was spot on, so was the intro.

Overall: I love you :wub:

Please come to Barntaple soon? o and are you rinsing Bristol with us on the 2nd?

Keep it real homie

(Y)

Proud to be different indeed - Ridden clothing is available from TartyBikes!

Loved the video Rowan, thought the Super8 was awesome, seems your Canon S8 camera puts out slightly better quality than mine does! Awesome! Your new 3CCD camera is working really well too!

Wicked lines and those manuals are suuuuper smooth, if the 8 wasnt super enough for you haha.. o dear :$

Manual to hook? What the hell! :o

Serious jambon material!

We gotta hook up in the next few weeks dude (Y)

Jonny.

holy jesus.

Rowan Johns is a national treasure.

hey Rowan do you still see Jimbo? i heard he likes crack these days. ^_^

haha by that do you mean im really old and slightly embarasing ? like the queen ? - cheers...

havent seen jimbo in yonks - he is toooo busy to ride his bike he said - crack ? haha last time it was just the laughing gas....