Does This Seem Cheap?

Trials Boy

Why has no one got one, or admited it to? :S

I well didn't even know it was for sale, i just a thread with the new releases, that was the last i heard.

Marketing lads, marketing!

You need to hire some of the mjcycles lads to show you how its done.

They've been out for a while, in fairness. It's been on their site and stuff. I think they're just a bit more undercover than some of the other people on here I suppose. Banner time for supercycles, maybe? Although only as long as it's better designed than their Onza and SC websites :P

Bit of a steal at that price. Could just buy that, sell the King off for a good price, and it's even cheaper then I guess...

becuase yoir af**king twat thsts f**king why, nowe piss off you fuc\ktard

Please take into account the fact that bens pissed at the time of writing this sohis judegement is slightly impared... He might not usually say something like this if he was sober, then again, i don't know him so he might say something even worse. Just thought i should point it out before all of trials forum has a look and starts judging him :-

I think the buying a zenith and selling off the headset is a good idea. There'l almost always be some XC rider looking for a high quality component and you can sell it as new and for £10 cheaper as a buy it now on ebay and i would imagine you'd almost certainly get a sale. It definately makes the frame a much more fininancially friendly choice.

Sly ;) May wanna be aware of Mat coming up to rape you now (in a good waY), then having a go on your bike.

That T-Lite w/FSA BB, Tensiles and a Claw seems like a bit of a steal at £199 too, bearing in mind the cranks, BB and freewheel would take up most of that price so you're effectively getting a £50 T-Lite?

Why has no one got one, or admited it to? :S

I well didn't even know it was for sale, i just a thread with the new releases, that was the last i heard.

Marketing lads, marketing!

You need to hire some of the mjcycles lads to show you how its done.

We rock the advertsing world.