A New Type Of Flatland!

merseytrial

OMFG she does a surfer :lol:

fakie surfer too ;)

and a decade....wowzerrrrrz.

anyone remember that mega sincronised biking, similar to this? i've been looking for it for ages to show a freind. suppose this'll do now though.

It's good, but she's using a fixed drivetrain bike, very similar to what Unicycles ride like.

Wheelies and stuff are SOO much easier on a fixed drivetrain bike, rather than our normal freewheeling ones. And those 1 footed fakies are not too hard with a fixed drivetrain, its copied off unicycle flatland!

I'd be far more impressed if she did it on a freewheeling bike. :rolleyes:

its not new by the way its been around for ages i think they have championships etc and even play football with them bikes if you notice there specially designed for what there doing no brakes for cables to get in the way etc its like a kids bike where you stop with the pedals :lol::lol::lol:

still genious mind

its not new by the way its been around for ages i think they have championships etc and even play football with them bikes if you notice there specially designed for what there doing no brakes for cables to get in the way etc its like a kids bike where you stop with the pedals :lol::lol::lol:

still genious mind

Kids bikes that do that tend to have coaster brakes whereas these are full-on fixed. She must have some dece leg muscles to be able to stop it so easily though. It's a crazy spinny gear, but even so, lot of momentum...

Kids bikes that do that tend to have coaster brakes whereas these are full-on fixed. She must have some dece leg muscles to be able to stop it so easily though. It's a crazy spinny gear, but even so, lot of momentum...

my bad but still you get the point :P an yo can see the size of her legs anyways there huge :|

Its basically a unicycle with two wheels if that makes sense, it has no

frewheel, no brakes and i think the steering must be really stiff,

it is just made for tricks like that...

But very impressive non the less.

Edited by adamtrials

how the hell would you get into that sport? just wake up wone morning and go......... "i know what i wanna do!!"

yeh but the same could be said about trials. her dad may have something to do with it, much the same way that most girls trials riders are into trials or mototrials