Daves Adamant Updated (cos I Coodnt Even Post In The Outher One:s)

Davetrials

Pythons are mint, just most people on this forum have shit set ups. Not dissing Ashtons but they did my back in being too short an all, felt i was putting effort to keep it on the backwheel. Each to there own i guess.

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

Pythons are mint, just most people on this forum have shit set ups. Not dissing Ashtons but they did my bike in being too short an all felt i was putting effort to keep it on the backwheel like. Each to there own i guess.

:blink:

:sick:

sorry all the high bb lovers out there, but I just will never uderstand your love of them :turned:

now thats even more confusing :S they are the worst riding frame I have ridden alongside pythons :huh:

yeh i will second that

Pauly

Pythons are mint, just most people on this forum have shit set ups. Not dissing Ashtons but they did my back in being too short an all, felt i was putting effort to keep it on the backwheel. Each to there own i guess.

ashtons have a long reach though, same as a long control I beleive, so it shouldnt feel any shorter than a python unless it had a really short stem on (or it was an older model)

Also, if your used to a bike that only likes to be on the rear wheel, the ashton will feel harder as its not just a one move wonder bike.

DAAAAVE I dare you to put some sus forks on that adamant :P

also, sorry to Ben, I always seem to be digging at adamants and your always defending them, I feel if you can ride them like Ben or damon then its ok to have one;)

Looking nice Dave, very stealthy. The hub doesn't look that bad, just needs black cranks to finish it off. ;)

But those frames are the sex, regardless of b/b.

I find that there's more effort getting ashtons on the back wheel than keeping them there. Once the front end goes up, thats it. But then you ride mod, so it may be different.