This Is Very Random !

Danny Kearns

can't remember - I let the beard grow anyway, just get rid of the tash :D

Same, i shave my cheeks...

...and my face.

*boom boom shhhhhh*

Ok, really, i shave my cheeks every few days, and trim the beard/goatie what ever y'all call it every week or so. I shaved it completly off once, and hated the feeling of the skin so i've not done it again since. :lol:

When I was about 14 I think but not every day- back then t'was just a pikey tash to eliminate.

These days its every morning (Well I am 21 so I'd hope so!) if Im working, or when ever I can be bothered if at uni. Cant be arsed at the weekend either though- far too time consuming :P I bought one of them fancy electric ones which should be quicker but have used it about once since last September. Im just lazy really.

Mach 3 is my weapon of choice. They are coming out with 5 blade razors now... why?!?

When I was about 14 I think but not every day- back then t'was just a pikey tash to eliminate.

These days its every morning (Well I am 21 so I'd hope so!) if Im working, or when ever I can be bothered if at uni. Cant be arsed at the weekend either though- far too time consuming :P I bought one of them fancy electric ones which should be quicker but have used it about once since last September. Im just lazy really.

Mach 3 is my weapon of choice. They are coming out with 5 blade razors now... why?!?

Mach 3's are the shit, expecially when coupled with traditonal shaving soap (the stuff you put on with a brush)

Electric razors are crap...

started shaving arounf 15, i think! Can't remember really.

I shave now every 2/3 days, I hate having facial hair makes me feel really tired :S

I shave most days, also a couple of hours before I go out aswell.

I shouldnt though, I dont look 17 :(

Seriously, the best way to look older is NOT to grow a shit bum-fluff moustache.

I shave every other day, otherwise I look like a musketeer.

Tomm the 7th muskateer (counting Albert as the 6th):

Surely Albert was the fifth musketeer you tard?

My mustache in that picture looks like an eyebrow. In real life I just get a feint stubble mustache/bit in the middle of my chin that doesn't reach anywhere near my sideys...

Like this.