Taps - What You Hitting

Ben Geary

Wayne's done a pretty big slap on a relatively short bike ....that bristol one = BIG

Im probs at about 53 maxed out (but i dont run a barge (hehe)) which does me fine because at about 52 ish it becomes easier to just hook it...

In the world though ? my money is on one of the custard bros - they have the best technique it would seem....anyone remember how easy it looked for one of them to tap the southbank (in the wet) and thats got to be like 55 ?

59" :o

Fook thats big, i looked at 52" and thought is that even possible and it looked like it was impossible but 59" fook.

I can do 45" preety easy now but biggest I've done is 48" and that took a few good dam go's at it, 59" though :ermm:

I think Coust bro's have the best Tech ever, they have it so dialled.

am i right in thinking this tap was slanted? if so then its not really stupidly impressive. if its vert then it is lol

agreed 59 vert tap must be bad for the wrist slanted aint as heard but i have seeen butler tap like 56" easy enough in blackpool before so it could well be vert.

if its that rock in that clip that tarty filmed then i dont believe that its totally vertical. yes its steep, but not vert and the top of the rock slopes back. if that rock was totally vertical he WOULDNT have made it.

no offence danny, ur a good rider, but i need perfectly clear evidence of a vertical 59" tap to believe it.

i thinkk thats only fair :D

if its that rock in that clip that tarty filmed then i dont believe that its totally vertical. yes its steep, but not vert and the top of the rock slopes back. if that rock was totally vertical he WOULDNT have made it.

no offence danny, ur a good rider, but i need perfectly clear evidence of a vertical 59" tap to believe it.

i thinkk thats only fair :D

im sure that rock is alot bigger than 59inch, remember stan shaw mentioning it.