Pro-mo Promo

Davey

Pro-mo promo  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Is gay ok?

• Yes, go-mo
    • No, no-mo

Dear crikey, another one?! Why the hell shouldn't I have a penis? I quite enjoy it, and I'm not to taken with the idea of giving it up to please your sensisibilities. I get annoyed when people insult me for no reason. While we're on the subject of violence I'm pretty sure I could take you out. Not all gay guys are slight and girly, mate :)

Joe x

haha well i wouldnt mind you if you wernt camp, and i dont know if you are or not, apart from the kisses left after every reply... and dont start trying to big yourself up on the internet mate, you dont know me and you have never seen me fight, so just dont start. Im not saying all gays are whimps.. alot of them are, but also there are 2 big gays at my gym, and i wouldnt try anything with them..

Being gay is fine with me - so long as nobody tries to involve me in it then be as gay as you want. My problem lies with the camp generation. Being camp is completely unrelated to homosexuality - it's a fashion statement that's completely pointless. A close family friend of ours is gay and the dude is a deca-millionaire professional businessman. You wouldn't know he was gay unless he told you. He also gets pissed off with camp people.

Edited by Smo

camp people should be shot, and gay men.. dont deserve a penis.. its just totally wrong.. if they keep themselves to themselves i dont mind, but when there camp i do get annoyed, and feel like getting out a 12 gauge... yes its probably just me in my own little words, being a homophobe, but sorry i dont get along with them...
You've never heard of the Third Reich have you?

Personally I have absolutely no opinion on the matter. I don't feel the need to put a label on every aspect of someones persona, "I'm a gay, left-wing, conservative, capitalist democrat, etc." My name is Rich f**king Pearson, thats it.

I really could not care less. I've had sex with men, with women, some I'm not even sure about. Untill recently I was engaged to a very lovely woman who I love, but I didn't think of myself as a 'Strait male,' in the end we're all humans and humans f**k. So why limit your options?

I will defend people who call themselves gay from strait people and vice versa, doesn't mean I'm gonna go on rally's and stuff and lobby for Boy George to be the next president of the US (although he'd probably do a better job than the current George), just means if they want to be like that, thats cool.

And as for the people who act as if they hate gays, or that gays should have less rights, let me ask you this: is sex the main thing behind being gay? I'll be very interested to see people's opinions on that one...

My names Rich Pearson; when you think about your sexuality, think about weather you want to be a person or problem.

Rich

haha well i wouldnt mind you if you wernt camp, and i dont know if you are or not, apart from the kisses left after every reply... and dont start trying to big yourself up on the internet mate, you dont know me and you have never seen me fight, so just dont start. Im not saying all gays are whimps.. alot of them are, but also there are 2 big gays at my gym, and i wouldnt try anything with them..

Haha, you might want to keep the allusions to shooting people out of it then ;) Can I get a character reference off someone who's met me? How camp am I, almost certainly more than most guys my age, but not daft amounts I don't think...

Joe x

Can I get a character reference off someone who's met me?

read all of this thread, and personnaly i dont have a problem with anybody's sexuallity/oreintation

i know joe fairly well and can vouch for the fact that he is not that camp, about the campest thing about joe is his shoes, that usually have a tone of pink on them somewhere.

and as for joe being able to take people out, personnaly i would not like to fight him, anyway he prefers to punch walls(and in turn bust his hands) in times of fights instead express his rage in a violent manner. which is a good thing or you would not be standing after a punch from joe!

Edited by smelly joe

read all of this thread, and personnaly i dont have a problem with anybody's sexuallity/oreintation

i know joe fairly well and can vouch for the fact that he is not that camp, about the campest thing about joe is his shoes, that usually have a tone of pink on them somewhere.

and as for joe being able to take people out, personnaly i would not like to fight him, anyway he prefers to punch walls(and in turn bust his hands) in times of fights instead express his rage in a violent manner. which is a good thing or you would not be standing after a punch from joe!

Shhh don't tell him I'm a pacifist :P

I have met Joe a couple of time now (i think, abingdon DJ ride?) and by no means did i realise you were gay/Bi whatever, infact i never judge anybody when i meet them!

I have no problems with people being gay/bi or whatever, people are who they are.

It is actualy very hard for me to put my oppinions into words.......

For the people who are being open homophobics i think it is time you opened up your eyes and had a good look at how diverse this world is becoming, i mean they even let black people vote now..........

Adam

PS: only joking about the black thing, i am not racist!!!

For the people who are being open homophobics i think it is time you opened up your eyes and had a good look at how diverse this world is becoming,

yeh but it's also becoming a lot more a shit hole.

things seemed to be a lot better in the old days with their no messing sort of attitude.

people are too afraid of stepping on other peoples toes nowadays.

To be honest I really don't like the idea of a man entering another, but if I don't get told about it, dont hear about know about in anyway I will be quite happy. But I quite dislike homosexuality. Call me whatever I don't care. My opinion not yours.

yeh but it's also becoming a lot more a shit hole.

things seemed to be a lot better in the old days with their no messing sort of attitude.

people are too afraid of stepping on other peoples toes nowadays.

Sorry to piss on your chips, but the world's moved on a lot since the 1950s (Civil Rights movement, anyone?). If you wanna bring history into this we'll nip back to the greeks and romans, both of whom had almost entirely bisexual societies...

Suddenly the old world doesn't seem as pure as your limited experience makes it seem, perhaps?

Joe x

EDIT: With that I'll officially retire from this thread, I think. I've said my piece and if you remain bigoted after that you're either delusional or invulnerable to reason and logic. Good luck to you, whatever your orientation.

:)

Edited by Josephine

Sorry to piss on your chips, but the world's moved on a lot since the 1950s (Civil Rights movement, anyone?). If you wanna bring history into this we'll nip back to the greeks and romans, both of whom had almost entirely bisexual societies...

Suddenly the old world doesn't seem as pure as your limited experience makes it seem, perhaps?

Joe x

EDIT: With that I'll officially retire from this thread, I think. I've said my piece and if you remain bigoted after that you're either delusional or invulnerable to reason and logic. Good luck to you, whatever your orientation.

:)

Probably for the best dude. T-F just doesn't mean shit at all, don't bother wasting your time trying to change people's opinions on here. Just think about the bigger picture - some 15 year old on a trials message board isn't going to affect your life at all, so just don't bother wasting your time trying to get them to understand incredibly simple concepts. There will always be people in the world against what you like just as there'll always be someone for what you like, so just take the rough with the smooth and just do what you want (Y)

i think a lot of it is whats been bred into us. i was told a few years back. "date what you want, but bring a black or a bloke home, and your sleeping in the park" after being told stuff like that when growing up, having it ingrained into me, i dont think there was much hope for me to accept issues like homosexuality etc. but i think that was part of the growing up in a rural predominently working class white society. never had an ethnic minority in my primary school. at a guess under 1% of my secondary school were ethnic minority.(3 of which coming from the same family).

but my opinion on this is, be what you want to be.live how you want to live. and dont live a lie, i dont hold anything against homosexuals. I have issues with the whole campness thing. but thats not a sexual preference, if a hetrosexual acted like that, id still have issues with them. its the whole campness thing that i dislike(not like if a guy wears a pink tee or something, but when its thrown on by the bucket load..ie shahbaz) to me thats a trend/culture/clique. in the same way chavs. and no one bats an eyelid when people stereotype chavs,emos,goths etc. and thats done by how people dress, not how they act, put an aquascutum cap on a goth, there stil a goth.so i dont judge people by how they dress, its how they act, an how they are. just dont approve of the whole campness thing, can happily sit at a table drinking with a gay guy. but have issues with sitting next to an overly camp guy.(not because i believe the sexuality is wrong, as they may be straight, but the voice is irritating. the fact that when its thrown on to heavy, its just attention seeking. and the fact that i cant say anything to them, cos they make a bitchy comment to me, its funny, gay wit. but if i make a similar comment to them(fashion and dress sense being a typical one). suddenly im being homophobic.

its for this reason i choose to try to avoid overly camp people. its just a shame camp and gay are placed in the same sheep pen these days.

There's too many homophobes on this forum because all the homophobes are 12-15 and need to grow up and learn to respect peoples decisions (yes, i am 15 but i don't hate gays) they just need to grown up and accept, once you accept, you like. just the same with me and rock/ grunge music, i used to hae it but not i absolutley love it. I'm not too sure on straight people going gay but its like ALOT of people in my school, well chavvy and 'rude'boyish from years 7- 9 but when they grown up they turn into rockers and stuff, i know alot of people that are like this.

So all you homophobes ages 12-15 GROW UP

thats a weak arguement, as most people who punch walls are putting a show on, just to make them look like they could fight.. i have a friend that does that, but in all honestly he has never stood up for anyone.. i have punched my bedroom wall many times, but only on my own, not to show off to people because its pathetic..

anyway i dont really want to get anymore involved with these arguements and oppinions, im not a homophobe, but i do get slightly annoyed with the all out gay people who flant it.. so here i am, Will Halls has stepped back...

*openly talking loud enough about being gay or liking bumsex or whatever, in a public place, simply to get across the point that you are gay.

*flirting with me beyond the point of a joke.

Ever been to a pub ? all that you hear is people talking about sex .... A group of straight men are probably worse in that respect. "I pulled / shagged this dirty bint last night ...." etc.

Surely abit of a complement if a gay man tries to flirt with you ? just say your not gay and leave it at that ?

There are 2 types of people in this world - Those i like and get on with, and those i dont. Being gay doesnt affect that decision - their personality does.

I dont want to stick my willy in another mans arse - I just dont fancy men. But I dont particularily see it as wrong, I mean plenty of men stick their cocks in a womans arse and dont see that as wrong... so why all the fuss when its man on man ? In fact its more natural that way (I believe) as a man can actually get some pleasure out of it due to some of the positioning of our bits (?) ....

I dont particularily understand homophobia - gay people arent putting the human race at risk.. and they are doing nothing with your body...

And gay bars are awesome for pulling the ladies....

Anyway, back on topic, I voted No. Some gay people, fine, but personally I hate it when I go up Derby and some gay lad is in the pub and he has to make it known to everyone in a 10m radius that he IS gay.

They dont personally BOTHER me in any way, but I just dont see a need to 'express your sexuality' as they so put it.

Better delete that in fear of causing WW3

Edited by anzo

Well there certainly has been a lot of anger in this thread, but have you all noticed how it's been relatively intelligent argument, as apposed to the usual "your a dick" or "shut up you twat" which frequents the forum, so on that level I'm quite pleased! A good example of how different opinions should be expressed on here!

Back on topic, here's a thought for all those who have used the word "unnatural" in this thread. Are you referring to men loving men, or to the act of anal intercourse? Because:

1) I love my dad, he's a man, is that unnatural?

2) It's not just gay men who have anal intercourse, I am not gay but have had anal intercourse quite a few times, with girls (shock horror), but I doubt it would earn me the same flamming as gays have received on this thread, such as being told I should be shot and don't deserve a penis (I found that quite upsetting to read, quite simply mindless idiocy, sorry Willsey)!

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

Loving family is a little different, its family. It depends on how you define love as a physical thing or a phycological thing.

In this instant of family its a phycological thing, however asking opinions of gay people on a forum strikes me as a 'physical thing'.

The reason for this is that gay lads and straight lads have the same intentions. Straight lads go out on a Friday night, hope to pull and basically have a good night, gay lads do exactly the same. You cannot feel a phycological 'love' for some girl/lad you've met on a Friday night pissed out your face.

I personally don't find lads attractive, and therefore I dont see how gay people can either. Simply because I've never experienced it and therefor find it 100% unnatural, its not 'immature' or 'homophobic' its my opinion and thats it.

Its one of those subjects that you have to have an opinion on which is the same as the majority otherwise its wrong.

So all you homophobes ages 12-15 GROW UP

Its not a matter of being young, you'll find older people with the same opinions. Believe it or not, I find that older people are the worst.

Loving family is a little different, its family. It depends on how you define love as a physical thing or a phycological thing.

In this instant of family its a phycological thing, however asking opinions of gay people on a forum strikes me as a 'physical thing'.

The reason for this is that gay lads and straight lads have the same intentions. Straight lads go out on a Friday night, hope to pull and basically have a good night, gay lads do exactly the same. You cannot feel a phycological 'love' for some girl/lad you've met on a Friday night pissed out your face.

I personally don't find lads attractive, and therefore I dont see how gay people can either. Simply because I've never experienced it and therefor find it 100% unnatural, its not 'immature' or 'homophobic' its my opinion and thats it.

Its one of those subjects that you have to have an opinion on which is the same as the majority otherwise its wrong.

Its not a matter of being young, you'll find older people with the same opinions. Believe it or not, I find that older people are the worst.

I think that pretty much sums it up for me.

I don't have a problem with other people being gay. But as i'm not gay i can't really understand how one guy can have feelings like that for another, but even so i don't have a problem with it as i'm not going to label something bad or wrong because i don't understand it, as i'm not in that situation if you see what i mean. :ermm:

Like the saying goes: "whatever floats your boat"

I am not a woman. I will never be a woman. Does that mean it's 100% unnatural?

I have never been a person who likes tomatoes. Does that mean they're unnatural?

I really think that what other people do is up to them, and it's not for me (or anyone else) to stick noses into other people's business. The only reason that I can see for people to be to afraid of gay people is that they're worried that it might bring out something in them that they're repressing. Don't they say everyone's a little bit gay? :P