Cls........

Mr_scott

i told you before wats hapenin with craig...he rung me a few nites ago just a general chat how i was if id sorted my bike etc...i asked him what he was doing bout his riding now because ive been out of riding a few week id not seen or heard much from him..he sed hes not been out for a while but hel be back out riding but only the odd nite when he gets chance...hes busy with his uni work for once hes putting something before his riding wich ive never known craig do but all the same he has his reasons...hes also got a new gf to keep happy and good on him (Y).

so ye basicly craig isnt gone for good but as far as vids go from wat i can make out this could be the last.thats a ccould be not a definate..ive known craig have lows were hel stop making his vids not ride as much then sudenly burst back into riding well up for it agen.so just wait and see (Y)

personaly im more bothered bout not seeing a gd mate as much rather than the rider he is.but thats me!

christof

aslong as you dont quit then im ok! Cant be doing wi out my christof! f**kinel back in day on Preo! when me you and craig used to meet up! i had giant, you on purple monty! its all splitting appart now :/

aslong as you dont quit then im ok! Cant be doing wi out my christof! f**kinel back in day on Preo! when me you and craig used to meet up! i had giant, you on purple monty! its all splitting appart now :/

lol ye i remeber that giant well..ill not be quiting not agen!! i cnt wait to get this bike built and us all on 26" now its going to be a good change (Y) ...and craig wont let us down hes a rider for life!!

christof

Wish i could watch the video but it does not seem to let me I have just downloaded the latest windows media player 11, says that I need a codec?

Any ideas please

Gaz(Y)

Download VLC player. (Y)

lolz.

Video was f**king excellent, loved the change of song and change to editing, excellent stuff. Also liked that it was short, and in actual fact, didn't contain that much riding. Kept me wanting more, rather then over loading me with riding.

As for the forum, oh my days.

I rekon if Craig posted that he is now eating a chocolate digestive over a normal digestive biscuit, you'd all be like "OH MY GOD, HE'S EATING ANOTHER BISCUIT, CUT MY WRISTS".

lolz.

Video was f**king excellent, loved the change of song and change to editing, excellent stuff. Also liked that it was short, and in actual fact, didn't contain that much riding. Kept me wanting more, rather then over loading me with riding.

I rekon if Craig posted that he is now eating a chocolate digestive over a normal digestive biscuit, you'd all be like "OH MY GOD, HE'S EATING ANOTHER BISCUIT, CUT MY WRISTS".

Does he eat alot of them?

I go through a packet of chocolate one's in an evening easily....

lolz.

Does he eat alot of them?

I go through a packet of chocolate one's in an evening easily....

You were the reason i started as well, no need too quit.

Even though your the most ignorant twat i now.

Thought the vid was cool, all slow mo did my nut in a bit though.

Lol.... :lol:(Y)

Thanks for the comments...I'm sat in my chair with my feet up eating a chocolate digestive with a nice cup of tea listening to some f**king beautiful music.

Peace,

Craig.

I agree with the others that the calmer, more mellow music worked well. I doubt that he's actually quitting trials, the impression I'm getting is that he makes it seem to his bummers out there that he is wanting to give up trials, when his actual motives are slightly different, possibly a change to stock or another sponsor for instance.

dark chocolate digestives are dirt. anyone'd be silly to prefer them to milk choc digestives :rolleyes: