How Do You Know When You're Old

poopipe

I've started listening to the music I liked as a teenager again - as opposed to the stuff I was listening to in my early 20s or anything new.

Although I'm enjoying the tunes I'm finding it bothers me slightly - It's the sort of thing your parents do ( I'll be digging out my vinyl and burning it to CD soon if I'm not careful.)

I might get away with this particular little quirk - there's a certain kitsch aspect to it that I can claim is 'cool' and 'ironic' if questioned but I'm wondering what other signs there are.

so yeah - list some stuff I ought to be looking out for . I'm determined to keep it down with the kids for as long as possible

Lol, 'keep it down with the kids'.

Right, go emo...I frigging dare you.

I'd say your old when you 'don't go to the pub because you've got work in the morning'. Keep immature, laugh when you have to fill out a form that asks 'Sex?' and put 'Yes please'.

And make up names for old people in the street who you will know for the rest of their days...make sure you make they're lives a living hell.

As long as you're a 20/30/40/50/60 year old man, pissing about on a bike with no seat...you'll always be young at heart :)

Im getting worried about being old, not long now till my age will no longer have a 'teen' at the end! :blink:

Nothing wrong with listening to music you used to like, i do that lol.

You have to be careful, if you try and be young for too long you just look like a twat trying to be cool, worse than looking middle aged i believe, and will probably just draw peoiples attention to the fact.

You have to be careful, if you try and be young for too long you just look like a twat trying to be cool, worse than looking middle aged i believe, and will probably just draw peoiples attention to the fact.

don't say that :o

emo - can't do it, the swollen prostate just wouldn't fit in girl jeans

immature - got that one owned. Missus says I'm extremely immature and irresponsible, she said something about sorting myself out and her leaving but I was playing gamecube at the time so I wan't listening.

railcard - haha. long gone. the sad thing is that I didn't get one even when I was eligible

don't say that :o

emo - can't do it, the swollen prostate just wouldn't fit in girl jeans

immature - got that one owned. Missus says I'm extremely immature and irresponsible, she said something about sorting myself out and her leaving but I was playing gamecube at the time so I wan't listening.

railcard - haha. long gone. the sad thing is that I didn't get one even when I was eligible

hahaha thats quality.

f**k, less than a year till im not a teen anymore :(

I know im gettin old cause my body is starting to fail haha.

Your not that old, gamecubes are for toddlers. :P Xbox is where it's at.

Also when you can't get up as easily (both ways).

I'll give you five seconds of fun to decide which one i'm starting to suffer from.

Heres how i know.. When i was younger i was always trying to pull the older ladies, now i'm getting old i want to pull the younger ladies to make me feel fresh again :P

Burps/farts have also dropped down a few notes aswell.. Almost pure bass infact. :lol:

Burps/farts have also dropped down a few notes aswell.. Almost pure bass infact. :lol:

f**k me - you've got a point there.

they seem to smell a bit more like food these days too

You forget why you went up the stairs in the first place!

tell me about it

Edited by poopipe