Well Done! Vid From Youtube.

gary_netlier

quite respectless if you ask me..imagine if you were in your car and someone damages it by jumping on top of it.

but it looks like he payed the fine, good job if he did that (Y)

he looked proud of doing it (N)

sorry to sound like a boring old fart but that doesnt put a good name on trials.

also most town centres say no skateboarding rollerblading or bmxing if people start doing things like that they will ban trials in urban areas.

obviously it was a mates car otherwise he would have sped off! or he would have got out chased him down and brutally raped him !!! if it was big i would be congradulating but to me it looked poo and he nearly knocked a load of bistanders over! PLONKA!!!!

he did ride off you fool watch it again the bloke takes his seat belt off then they take the camera away. :P

Um yes. He's cool. :ermm:

If it was set at a proper demo and the guy knew what was happening, i could live with.

But in the middle of the street, now those police will think trials riders are vandals, good job german guy.

And what was with the minute long intro for however many people, and then show one guy riding.