Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

It doesnt look that great? Graphics are good (cell shading for the win) but the gameplay doesnt look amazing?

Was playing it today at work, the actual feel of the game is solid, and what I've seen of the story is killer.

I plan to get it when it drops in price/when people start trading everything in for MW2.

Bought a steering wheel for Forza today. Makes such a difference and takes some getting used to!

I had a wheel for F2, just found I was more consistant with a controller. Lots of fun though.

forza 3 ***, best game ive baught this year easily.

ive already made my own pacman paint job again on the old mini :D

made a monster nissan datsun for drag racing too (using other peoples decals mind) i havnt lost a drag race yet aswell so its a pretty f**kin sweet tune goin on.

has anyone got the 100k points for drfting in one lap achievement?

ive tried it on the fujiju track or whatever its called and the best ive done is 75k.

Sky player out yesterday, any one got it/found it/has it working?

Wasn't working for me yesterday, but it's working fine for me today, I'm not sure how you find it normally but I find it going on my download history and clicking 'Play' on the download link..

I've been playing a lot of Fifa 10 recently and really liking the Be A Pro Seasons mode, also like playing exhibition games and live games which is all I've played in previous years!

I've also managed to find some time to get cracking on Forza 3 and I have to say it's incredible!! The looks, sounds and feel of the game are amazing, I'm loving the cars, races and new tracks in the game it is just soo good.

With Fifa 10, Forza 3 and Modern Warefare 2 coming up my gaming needs are sorted on all fronts (Y)

Olly.

decided to buy Risen, its a good game but if your not heavily into that style of game i would leave it alone as it is a bit slow going sometimes and frustraiting. But otherwise story seems good so far drags you in, makes you think about what you say and how you act as they have a major effect on how people treat you etc.

so im not alowed to mention the fact i have a game early? thats a bit bollocks

take it you downloaded the game? for free, which makes it illigal? if you didnt get it illigally then its perfectly fine.

one of my mates from college downloaded cod5 before it came out and went online and there was like 5 admins playing and he got his xbox banned :P , so just incase you was thinking of doing that.

so im not alowed to mention the fact i have a game early? thats a bit bollocks

You can, show me a picture of the disc with all it's holographic centred glory with you/your username in the picture and you can talk about it as much as you want. If you can't i'll presume you just downloaded it illegally from the yanks and as such you aren't allowed to talk about it.

It's only fair really, if your breaking the law to get its not fair for you to come on here gloating about how your already playing it while everyone else waits until release day.

It's not even hard to download it, so i dunno what hes boasting about lol, id just rather wait untill the release date and not f**k up my xbox, and waste alot time, warrentee on my xbox by chipping it.

See im indifferent towards people talking about pre released/, I admit I download games(although any that Id normally buy, ill buy, for live, as I dont run that risk(although I know there is still that risk, and i will get banned someday). And I do talk about it pre release, but I dont see it as gloating/boasting, I see it more about informing people, for example if someone had told me how dire COD: world at war was, I wouldnt of spunked £40, Id either of bought it off a mate for £20 later on,borrowed it for a week or whatever. Likewise, having now played borderlands, If id of had it pre release Id of told everyone to buy that over whatever other crap was coming out that week.

As for your personal choices, their yours, mine are mine, and his are his. I dont believe in piracy for profit, and will be buying modern warfare 2 on release day. but I really dont see the harm in people downloading games to try, then to buy if they like/see any longevity in them. There is games like the bourne conspiracy, I bought(because I was spending a warranty card in dixons,and it was in their newly released section, and also in their top 3) played for about 4 minutes, and has promptly sat on my floor since, I havent traded it in, partly because I feel allowing somebody else to play it, is possibly a worse crime than piracy, Im suprised it wasnt wrote into the geneva convention its that bad.

See im indifferent towards people talking about pre released/, I admit I download games(although any that Id normally buy, ill buy, for live, as I dont run that risk(although I know there is still that risk, and i will get banned someday). And I do talk about it pre release, but I dont see it as gloating/boasting, I see it more about informing people, for example if someone had told me how dire COD: world at war was, I wouldnt of spunked £40, Id either of bought it off a mate for £20 later on,borrowed it for a week or whatever. Likewise, having now played borderlands, If id of had it pre release Id of told everyone to buy that over whatever other crap was coming out that week.

As for your personal choices, their yours, mine are mine, and his are his. I dont believe in piracy for profit, and will be buying modern warfare 2 on release day. but I really dont see the harm in people downloading games to try, then to buy if they like/see any longevity in them. There is games like the bourne conspiracy, I bought(because I was spending a warranty card in dixons,and it was in their newly released section, and also in their top 3) played for about 4 minutes, and has promptly sat on my floor since, I havent traded it in, partly because I feel allowing somebody else to play it, is possibly a worse crime than piracy, Im suprised it wasnt wrote into the geneva convention its that bad.

I think the point, although I agree with yours for the most part, is that the forum itself shouldnt be seen to be allowing piracy in anyway.