Should I Stay Ginger?

James_Porter

This girl I know had brown hair and she tried to die it blonde but for some reason it went ginger with blonde bits at the front. Im not kiding it was proper ginger accept the front bit and it looked really really really......... f*cking hot!

Serious, I dunno why but it really suited her and looked well sexy. But she didn't like it and has now died it black, and to be fair she looks even hotter now, so maybe black is a good choice. Ah what the hell, I'll stick a picture on here, she wont mind Im sure and I know you'll all appreciate it, she is stunning!

IPB Image

Davey

This girl I know had brown hair and she tried to die it blonde but for some reason it went ginger with blonde bits at the front. Im not kiding it was proper ginger accept the front bit and it looked really really really......... f*cking hot!

Serious, I dunno why but it really suited her and looked well sexy. But she didn't like it and has now died it black, and to be fair she looks even hotter now, so maybe black is a good choice. Ah what the hell, I'll stick a picture on here, she wont mind Im sure and I know you'll all appreciate it, she is stunning!

IPB Image

Davey

Stay ginger!!! Its cool! its like u are known as ginger so stay that, if u see a ginger trials rider most people know thats u :blink::D thats how i recognized u at a comp!

p.s i did the same from black to blonde, now my hair is like Red/brown/blonde something something looks weird but cool.