Should I Quit?

sarahat

Should i stop biking becase I am a girl,any other girl trials or mtb bikers on here??

Where i live there arnt many girl trial or mtb bikers...

so should i stop as i am a girl???

:huh:

First of all head over to http://www.trialsqueens.com/.

There is a handful of female trials riders, and there will be more female MTB riders about.

You shouldn't stop just becuase you a girl. If you like what u do, keep doing it.

like people already said, do not quit because of the fact that your a girl and do have many people to ride with..

if it's really bothering you that much, then you should try and find a different solution.

I have convinced some people to start biketrials already, 1 already started and 1 other is in the progress of buying one.

you could try this aswell so you wont have to ride on your own the whole time :)

And you should try to visit comps aswell, you will get pumped to want to improve when you see all the great riders there, the fact that you will have to ride alone will be less import since your main goal will be improving then :)

hope this helps.

-How can not riding because your'e a girl help you in your life ?

-Why should you not ride because your'e a girl ?

If you were able to awnser yes[?], or with a sexist awnser to any of thease questions, you get my right foot shipped to you from Canada just to kick your ass in a kitchen. :P

Your'e already on the dark side with 24" wheels. Once you have 24" wheels, you can do what ever the f**k you want and people just think it's normal for you...

Are you fit ????

PROFILE INSPECTION......

age.... 1 April 1992.....

She is 14 years old .....

or 176 months old

or 766 weeks old

or 5368 days old

or 128832 hours old

or 7729926 minutes old

or 463795612 seconds old

she will be 15 in:

110 days 24 hours 54 mins 8 secs

(i wasn't bored :- ) :unsure:

PROFILE INSPECTION......

age.... 1 April 1992.....

She is 14 years old .....

or 176 months old

or 766 weeks old

or 5368 days old

or 128832 hours old

or 7729926 minutes old

or 463795612 seconds old

she will be 15 in:

110 days 24 hours 54 mins 8 secs

(i wasn't bored :- ) :unsure:

110 days and 24 hours? Think?

"Someone give me attention please"

If you like riding your bike, ride it. If you don't, quit. It's easy.

Sorry to be blunt but you're clearly just trying to get people to talk to you. It doesn't matter if you're male, female, jew, islamic, black, white, gay, ginger or native american. If you want to ride, do it.

i dont see how if there female riders or not makes much diffrence i have to admit if there was no riders with in a reasonable distance i wouldnt be able to ride as i wouldnt have the motivation but weather there male or female shouldnt be an issue its still sombody to ride with and its still bloody good fun.

ben

hell no don't quit

as long as you enjoy what you do keep at it there are only 2 riders were i'm from and one of them is me

so i no how you feel

and to be honest iv never even spoke to a girl rider so its good to see that girls are interested as well

add me on msn love to chat

sean.hughes7@ntlworld.com (Y)

hope to speak soon ^_^

"Someone give me attention please"

If you like riding your bike, ride it. If you don't, quit. It's easy.

Sorry to be blunt but you're clearly just trying to get people to talk to you. It doesn't matter if you're male, female, jew, islamic, black, white, gay, ginger or native american. If you want to ride, do it.

actually your not allowed if your ginger

hell no don't quit

as long as you enjoy what you do keep at it there are only 2 riders were i'm from and one of them is me

so i no how you feel

and to be honest iv never even spoke to a girl rider so its good to see that girls are interested as well

add me on msn love to chat

sean.hughes7@ntlworld.com (Y)

hope to speak soon ^_^

ha ha he wants to get his end wet!

ahh jesus

makes me laugh out loud reading all the lads posts LOL

but meh don't quit and like some of the guys ignoring the fact your a girl and focusing on the riding side have said trialsqueens..

It neeeds abit of an update but its still the place the be for girls to feel not so forced out by guys making them blush ...

if u wonna add me to msn... u can.. nadinestaniforth_tk@hotmail.co.uk - the girls that is.. :ermm:

Should i stop biking becase I am a girl,any other girl trials or mtb bikers on here??

Where i live there arnt many girl trial or mtb bikers...

so should i stop as i am a girl???

:huh:

hey no you really shouldn't, women can do anythink boy's can do

wer bouts do u live you say there is not anywhere to ride?

ben

nadinestaniforth_tk@hotmail.co.uk - the girls that is.. :ermm:

im gay does that count??? :unsure: *jokes*

urm no i think a girl on the ride would be nice.... never happened yet but would be cool

i mean youd probably get a few sexist comments but you just have to take them on the

chin and just show them your serious though your riding....... i mean ive been on a silly

ride thing with ashley butler and i was a bit like :S hes a bit young.... but when he got

on a bike he was f**king awsome better than me!! that shut me up!!

For 1 you shouldnt quit cause your a girl i mean just ride with the lads i dont reckon they wouyld be too botherd and hell if you get better than them aint that summit to rub in there faces lol :D and SHOULD I QUIT CAUSE IM A GIRL cor blimey thats no excuse i mean if you lost your legs or sumit u can quit not just because youve got lady bits jeezus :P:P