New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

Funny you say that, We have had Swindlehurst testing some out recently. Got so much going off at the mo I forgot about them. I'll get them in in about 2 months. :)

Awesome to hear you guys are testing some V pads. Show us some pics when you get a chance.

Dont worry about it dude, Just so everyone else knows....Its the Limey 3 26" frame available now. The 20" Proto is still being tested as you can see in the video section by Joe Seddon. We hope to bring it out by Oct-Nov Time. Santa Clause Maybe busy.

Dont worry about it dude, Just so everyone else knows....Its the Limey 3 26" frame available now. The 20" Proto is still being tested as you can see in the video section by Joe Seddon. We hope to bring it out by Oct-Nov Time. Santa Clause Maybe busy.

What is the geo on the 20" proto?

No... don't like the silver rear end. perhaps fade into grey or something but the silver looks naff and cheap.

... and just noticed, to illustrate the point nicely, they have used my photos i took at the wessex trial of the above three riders on their single colour bikes :D

http://www.tribalzine.com/spip.php?article1181&lang=fr

Edited by r2wtrials