New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

What about baby blue? with White graphics?

geo is spot on IMO joe

but pleaseeeee no baby blue!

raw silver with green onza sticker would look the sex!

Or a metallic green/lime colour possibly with black graphics:

(Y)

Edited by Rob Brodie

Yeah i'm not saying that either, but onza came up with zona some time ago and a sub brand where they were just going to bring out non-inventive parts and keep them cheap, but i've only seen one zona mod frame since zona was thought up years ago.

I mean, where can you get a 70-80+ bb double disc frame for as cheap as the zona zip?

Yeah, now i see your point. It would awsome to have a really high bb"ed" double disc frame which isnt 300+ pounds, but i really doubt that this is what the mentioned frame is going to be.

By the way, for the color idea: This frame looks like an F117 nighthawk.

f117_12.jpg

I would paint it matte black with shiney black onza decails on it. It would look stealth and simple. Notihing fancy or colorful...

Edited by esfrost

:) Just think about it. A dual disced, FULL black Onza, with no brake sounds, now that would be STEALTH!!!

Exactly but black and silver have been used untill overkill. Although the frame could be something special? perhaps taken out in a few different colours? although that would cost more money you don't see alot of variety in colours on just one frame in trials (apart from a few but still.) Onza could be appealing to alot more people instead of following the same trend of black and silver. Preparing to get slated now... haha.

Matte black does look different to 'normal' black though, as stupid as that sounds. It also looks a hell of a lot better.

EEEEEEEither way, it's not hard to spray your own frame, and it's also not hard to find someone who could powder-coat it, so colour shouldn't really put you off buying a frame anyway if the geometry's right.

Matte black does look different to 'normal' black though, as stupid as that sounds. It also looks a hell of a lot better.

EEEEEEEither way, it's not hard to spray your own frame, and it's also not hard to find someone who could powder-coat it, so colour shouldn't really put you off buying a frame anyway if the geometry's right.

Agreed,

But lack of fukin disc brake mounts does!!!!!!

Matt

I didn't buy a zona zip because of the colour and the graphics.

Then that superifical reason was/is your loss. My Zip was one of the nicest frames I rode, despite being one of the cheapest. They just felt really good to ride and were reasonably strong. For the price they were incredibly good value, so you choosing not to buy one simply because you didn't like the colour it came in reflects more on you and the odd reasons you buy things rather than Zona/Onza. Having said that, throughout the time I rode trials I rode parts with more of a slant towards function rather than form, although that seems to not really be the case with the majority of people now, and even back then to some extent. C'est la vie - I get to ride a good bike, you get to have people say "NICE BIKE M8" on here.

C'est la vie - I get to ride a good bike, you get to have people say "NICE BIKE M8" on here.

Just because i didn't buy the zip doesn't mean my bike is for nothing but looks, I preferred the look of a GU ST over my czar but i went with the czar. I'm human, if i don't like the look of a bike part, or it doesn't go with the rest of my bike i'm not going to buy it. It's the same reason you get people looking for red zoo bars, someone'll post up and say well I've got some blues ones, that guy isn't going to buy them. Everyone does it but no one will really admit to it. The colour of the zip wasn't great and the graphics were horrible, and i think they would have sold a lot more if it didn't have any graphics on that frame, because it was / is a very very good frame.

Think onza should make an onza ice 2 with a disc tab and shorter wheelbase higher bb , in other words i comp bike , would be great to see this happen.

Rob.

Dont want to let it slip but wait until you see the 2010 range, Its our 10th anniversary and we are making sure you like it. It has everyones ideas and comments put in to function and I'm very excited about the response. Not till next year mind you so don't expect any sneak peaks. You guys make us, So please carry on with your ideas. Comp and street have been took into consideration so i hope you like it. The current Ice is sold out as far as we have but there may be a few shops with them left. The second batch is being made and it will have a disc mount for all you disc lovers. The Limey 320 is being tested and should be released hopefully with out any hic cups around Oct time.

Cheers

Dont want to let it slip but wait until you see the 2010 range, Its our 10th anniversary and we are making sure you like it. It has everyones ideas and comments put in to function and I'm very excited about the response. Not till next year mind you so don't expect any sneak peaks. You guys make us, So please carry on with your ideas. Comp and street have been took into consideration so i hope you like it. The current Ice is sold out as far as we have but there may be a few shops with them left. The second batch is being made and it will have a disc mount for all you disc lovers. The Limey 320 is being tested and should be released hopefully with out any hic cups around Oct time.

Cheers

Cheaper frames because im skint :D