New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

Still waiting for the final prototype. Scheduled for release as a bike just after Christmas. May come sooner if released as frame only. I haven't decided yet.

PS. I just returned from holiday and read the thread about our new "Cleaner". The Hitman is based on the existing T-Rex frame and the Cleaner has the new hydroformed down tube. Ref. the Cleaner, did you guys not see Pulp Fiction or the Assassin. Every Hitman has a Cleaner. Harvey Keitel in a pinafore, I don't think so.

You really want an onza? you ok?

What have people seriously got against onza. Is it because they are known for having a good starter range so thats all people think they are good for and dont make any quality products?? They are a very decent company in my eyes and especially lately have put alot of thought into products, the zip is a quality frame at a very cheap price, the limey is a top notch frame thats had alot of thought put into it. I dont think anyone can complain about the tensile range thats spot on really. I dont see whats wrong with them it kind of sadens me thats so many people put them down.

Colour is pearlised white.

why lol. not bad compared to some previous efforts, but just stick to boring colours as people like them more. honestly i think every onza should come in the colour of the first limey. that was amazing then you stuck green stickers all over it.

• 3 weeks later...

We have just had an air shipment in and the Onza Lime citrus were in it, Amongst some other things like Hogniesum pedals etc.

The Lime Citrus pad is made from a slightly harder compound and is designed for light grind rims. Competitively priced like the Lemon pads.

post-13495-1190120577_thumb.jpg

Right, This is a bit more of an announcement rather a new product, The Limey2 does not have a wheel base of 1100! Neither did the Limey1!! Its actually 1085! :o

This news has come about after finding that our lite guy forks that we measured it with have a large rake on them. After measuring it with different forks including other branded forks it comes out at 1085!

I apologies for any riders that have been mis lead, But at least all you other riders that wanted a slightly shorter version have one now, ;)

hang on am i being stupid or has a company not checked their own product :S so technically if you haven't, you have mislead many trials riders across the country who ride your frames?

Edited by Sheringham_trials

hang on am i being stupid or has a company not checked their own product :S so technically if you haven't, you have mislead many trials riders across the country who ride your frames?

Not really they measured 1100 with one pair of forks (onza ones) But with other forks they are shorter whats so bad about that?? Any other frame would be same

Matt Rushton

I thought the limeys were awesome for having a 1100 wheelbase. Now they're just standard bikes :(

It feels like the day i found out santa isn't real

baby-crying.jpg

You make me laugh Kris, you really do. Damn you college for disallowing linked images.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't get all this fuss over wheel bases anyway, it's the cockpit length that determines how long or short a bike will feel anyway...

Yeah, it was just a weird comment that's all.

He's either ridden the bike, and it felt good to ride, then he's found out it's shorter, and now he doesn't like it.

or...

He's never ridden the bike and just judging it on it's WB alone.

Either way...

Yeah, it was just a weird comment that's all.

He's either ridden the bike, and it felt good to ride, then he's found out it's shorter, and now he doesn't like it.

or...

He's never ridden the bike and just judging it on it's WB alone.

Either way...

Its that one. I thought they were nice and long, so it gives more clearance for things like wheelswaps (which i find awkward with smaller WB bikes due to the bikes short length and my long legs). Whilst i never tried big wheelswaps on a limey, my next frame will be 1100 just for the fact its that little bit closer to being the right size for me.

How can they be awsome just for having a 1100 WB?

They're not awesome because of that alone, but it sets them in the group that very few other frames are in with them being nice and long. The others seem to have silly high bb rise which is annoying and the limeys look nice. If they're around the 1085-1090mm mark they're similar to cheaper frames like adamants, controls and pitbulls... which don't have the reputation of not withstanding everyday street riding like the mk1 limeys.