New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

I would have been interested in one of the Limey mods, had it been made with a beefy disc mount and had come out before the 08 Echo Lite.

I'm liking Onza's new thinking with bringing out some higher end components. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Chris askled me to upload this Danny, Our dad was drilling Chris's BMX rims back in 1981. na nah na nah ner :P

haha saw these old bmx wheels the other week, Couldn't beleive how old they were and how similar to whats on the new onza rims!

let me know when the rims are in joe, my back one is dying slowly lol

I saw that rim drilling on an overly drilled german rider's bike about 2 years ago Im sure. It had cranks drilled out too if I remember

Anyway I love onza bringing out new stuff. Cheap frames etc appeal to me :D

Just as a note for Mike and Onza, any chance of updating the Supercycles site? It's been like that for as long as I can remember and is awkward to navigate and a lot of stuff doesn't even seem to be on there. The actual Onza site itself is even worse... I mean the team page hasn't been updated since 2002 for jebus' sake!

Online presence means quite a bit these days (especially in trials it seems) and if you're trying to improve people's perceptions of the company and open up to a wider following, that would make a big difference in my opinion.

The mod frames shown in those earlier postings were design concepts which we developed and ultimately rejected around four years ago. We thus allowed that particular manufacturer to produce them under his own brand but as far as I am aware, nobody else ever took them on, although there are aspects which have been incorporated in current designs. We still have three of the prototypes here in the factory.

The mod frames shown in those earlier postings were design concepts which we developed and ultimately rejected around four years ago. We thus allowed that particular manufacturer to produce them under his own brand but as far as I am aware, nobody else ever took them on, although there are aspects which have been incorporated in current designs. We still have three of the prototypes here in the factory.

show us!

i've only seen the dropped chainstay protos, which i like :)

white as a frame colour came into conversation alot. white seems to be the new black!!!!! :D

its deffinatly a colour in fashion, i cant wait for someone to be able to anodise white!!!! as my prototype "Pro Series" onza frame will be white. (hopefully) if not it will be sent to the local spray garage.

Wayne.

White frames are the new silver more like.

Look at the sexiest bikes of 2007, Ali Cs Ashton proto and Danny Butler's white limey. White is definately, in.

EDIT: Danny's new Atomz is also white.

Edited by Muel

QUOTE (danny B @ Feb 29 2008, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i see onza are still taking my dads ideas and passing them off as there own, when are they going to come out with something original that they have thought of, this is a pic of my rear rim for scotland hhhmmmmm similar me thinks. (N)

Yer cos ur dad "thought" of drilling rims

The Taiwan post,

I'm tired, but here you go. Pictures of the new Pro series from our Stand in Taipei.

The Limey 20", Weight 1.74 Kg

The Limey 3 , Weight 1.7Kg (hydroformed 26" ), Weight 1.74 Kg

The Ice, (one with holes for the hose) Weight 1.78Kg

The new Tensile Fork

concept idea for have a 20" slash 26" frame.

some more pics, Ill put Geo and some organized blub when i get back to the UK.

The Limey 3 might not be called the Limey 3, I just needed to call it something

Tensile fork weighs about 820 with the new fluted steerer which looks pretty pimp through the new Head tube design

Met a lot of face's here and they all really like the new 26", Cheers

post-13495-1205468265_thumb.jpg

post-13495-1205468774_thumb.jpg

post-13495-1205468832_thumb.jpg

post-13495-1205469366_thumb.jpg

post-13495-1205469631_thumb.jpg

post-13495-1205469681_thumb.jpg

post-13495-1205470068_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joe@Onza

I really like the Ice and the Limey mod, but not they colours they're in. Hint of greeny sorta colour with white..?

I'm really liking this one - Click (won't let me post the image?)

What model is this?

Looks like a reeaaallyyy low Zona. :D