New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

The Limey 20 has no disc mount.

What's the point in not putting one on? It would sell so much better if it had disc and HS33 mounts. I was really looking foward to seeing it and if that frame had a disc mount, I would be interested in buying one!

EDIT: Is the Limey 20 the top one or the bottom one? I just assumed they were in order.

Edited by Muel

The Limey 20 has no disc mount.

What's the point in not putting one on? It would sell so much better if it had disc and HS33 mounts. I was really looking foward to seeing it and if that frame had a disc mount, I would be interested in buying one!

EDIT: Is the Limey 20 the top one or the bottom one? I just assumed they were in order.

does seem a little strange that they've put a disc mount on the new limey stock but not on the mod????

does seem a little strange that they've put a disc mount on the new limey stock but not on the mod????

My thoughts exactly. Can't you use the same dropouts on the Limey stock and the mod? They are both horizontal after all.

My thoughts exactly. Can't you use the same dropouts on the Limey stock and the mod? They are both horizontal after all.

that would make a lot of sense, espcially as a lot of mod comp riders are going to dual disc. dual disc is defo the way forward, i love it on my stock.

that would make a lot of sense, espcially as a lot of mod comp riders are going to dual disc. dual disc is defo the way forward, i love it on my stock.

Yet you've just bought an Ultimate? :P

Frames look interesting. What's the deal with the crazy steerer tube though?

Edited by Monkey Boy

The angle the seat-stay and chain-stay connects to the left-side dropout would mean they couldn't just bang the stock droppout on the mod. It's also got a pretty tight rear triangle, so I guess it'd require a fair bit of burly-fying to make it strong enough to run a disc on there? Plus it's a lightweight comp frame I'm guessing, so just running a Maggy would mean the frame could be made lighter, and a lot of top riders still run Maguras in comps. I for one hate the feeling of discs, so it's not a problem for me. There are plenty of frames out there with dual discs, I guess Onza know the rider they're targetting and made their frame to suit that theoretical rider.

The new forks look pretty sweet, but I'm not entirely sure about that steerer design. It'd be interesting to see some more pics of it first though...

i'm buying it!

is this one the ice?

its really confusing, you listed 3 frames, but there seems to be pictures of 5 different frames:

and

which one's which?!?!?

any info on the geometry as well?

First one you said, yeah it's the ice.

And for those five, it goes

Limey 20

Ice

Joes

Bframe

Limey 3

I really like the look of them, pretty interesting shapes, nice one :)

I think now that a lot of mod riders ride double disc, it's completely pointless not having a rear discmount. It's just dening the frame to people like me who wont ever go back to maggies.

First one you said, yeah it's the ice.

And for those five, it goes

Limey 20

Ice

Joes

Bframe

Limey 3

I really like the look of them, pretty interesting shapes, nice one :)

thanks dude (Y)

i'm definitely getting my hands on an Ice when they come out

nice one onza!

I think now that a lot of mod riders ride double disc, it's completely pointless not having a rear discmount. It's just dening the frame to people like me who wont ever go back to maggies.

think youve got it there. just narrowing its potential customer base in an already very small sport.

excuse the pun!!!

but FORK ME!!! them frames and forks look MINT !!!! :)(Y) top job.

white, just what we asked for.

cant wait for you to bring them all back for us to start thrashing!!! Dont forget, its koxx days soon. would be kool if all the onza team goes with their new steeds.

Top job fella's cant wait to get mine.

Wayne.

i'm buying it!

is this one the ice?

its really confusing, you listed 3 frames, but there seems to be pictures of 5 different frames:

and

which one's which?!?!?

any info on the geometry as well?

i love no. 1

it looks like my proto frame.... only better

cant wait to buy '1'

ha ha thats the pic and what i ment

u get me?

but i like onza's

and dont know y everyone gives em BAD comments about their bikes??

take the t-pro....

everyone says it rides realy realy nice,

but dont hear that comment bout any deng on the forum....??

and the t-mag (which i had)

is ment to be better....

please explain

take the t-pro....

everyone says it rides realy realy nice,

but dont hear that comment bout any deng on the forum....??

Any deng bike rides nicer than any Onza.

The reason that the T-Pro rides nicely is the geo is the same as a Koxx Levelboss.

Any deng bike rides nicer than any Onza.

The reason that the T-Pro rides nicely is the geo is the same as a Koxx Levelboss.

It'd be great if you climbed off that soapbox you're on right now mr.

So Onza have created a frame that 'rides nicely' because they have the same geo as a Koxx at 1/2 the price?

Thats a good thing, surely.

Onzas are also much cheaper than the Deng frames.

Not overly amazed by the looks of the new Onzas, good to see progression though.