Cremation Or Burial?

Louth Trials

Cremated or Buried?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer to be Cremated or Buried?

• Cremated
    • Buried

Cremated, and defo an organ donor if it makes any difference. Burials just not permanent enough. After 100 years people can legally dig up your grave unless your family re-buy the plot of land.

If you are cremated and the ashes are scattered, what are the chances of a dog Pi*sing or crapping on you or even worse, a road being laid on you!

How would know that and why would you care? someones bound to screw up your grave if you are buried, like the hundreds that get smashed up every now and again by some dumb asses.

Cremation for sure

i said what are the chances, that means i'm not sure if it is true but it can happen!

If you are cremated and the ashes are scattered, what are the chances of a dog Pi*sing or crapping on you or even worse, a road being laid on you!

Meh, I suppose, but I'd rather that than have some archaeologist tit dig me up and poke me with a trowel.

Neither I'm afriad. My girlfriend is going to taxedermy me into some cool pose. Funnily enough she's actually away at the moment on a taxedermy course.

I suggested that she place me in an attack position and attach loads of hairs to my body. I also like the idea of having my head attached to some plack in somebodies living room above the fireplace.

i quite like the idea actually! There is plenty of people in this world i want to eat, for example Katie price's Tits!
Do you like the taste of silicon?

Buried I think :turned:

but thinking about it, graveyards are a bit of a waste of space.

Maybe cremated and then a park bench dedicated to me (Y):lol:

Edited by _CRED_

When after your buryed and "return to the earth" no animals will crap on you then! and if your buired in a lead coffin to stop you rotting away theyll dig you up for medical sceinces in the future to discover what people thousands of years were dying off......

but I quite like the idea of my ashes being scattered somewhere, not sure where yet maybe barcalona or santa barbara

Yea somewhere that means a lot to you! in the waves in devon! lots of great moments spent there for me!

Whereas being burnt alive would be awesome!

Cremated for me, burial is a bit pointless IMO.

hahaha true dude, i dunno fire just doesn't scare me as much :ermm:

the only reason I can think of to be buried is to be dug up on time team in a few hundred years or so...

tied to a raft and sent out to sea, on fire.

screw that I want a full on viking burial