The Sidehop Thread

python_man

sidehoptotrampolineuu2.jpg

mmmmmm sidehopping to a trampoline, it's fun to do especially wen you dont make it and start bouncing around the place.

Not high but it will do.

Ben :P

Edited by ..ben..

ino i side hopped straight off the pallets.. but I'd appreciate it if people just said like, well done for getting the height its a decent side hop maybe you'll stop on it next time instead of everyone having a go about how it didn't count and it not being worthy of a video it was a damn hard side hop to make and i was really pleased when i did it and it just seems like everyone is trying to piss on my fire sept for a few

ino i side hopped straight off the pallets.. but I'd appreciate it if people just said like, well done for getting the height its a decent side hop maybe you'll stop on it next time instead of everyone having a go about how it didn't count and it not being worthy of a video it was a damn hard side hop to make and i was really pleased when i did it and it just seems like everyone is trying to piss on my fire sept for a few

Exactly you made the height and if your proud of it thats all that matters atleast you made it onto the pallets so if your happy with yourself thats the main thing.

Ben (Y)

Sorry for being so inconsiderate. My post wasn't aimed at you if thats of any relevance... it was just voicing my opinion on the whole "whether it counts or not" discussion. Congrats for jumping that high, i know i can't do it, probably won't ever be able to either :lol:

Edited by Krisboats

nah, well done for getting that height and god knows how you can tuck that much, but why not aim to make it and keep it on the wall for your next video rather than just race to get another vid out and use clips that you know people will hate.

well done though i'm sure you'll keep it on soon

Gavyn

awwww... I thought it wa good (Y)

Biff

DSC00572.jpg

that walls well bigger then it looks i seen other picks f**king mint biff :angry::P

bollocks thats what i say ! to the sidehops on n then straight off senario u still made it there no shit in that dicksquad lol some people talk shit on here, p.s cant wait till biff comes down my sugerplumb

Edited by Clarky

And this ladies and gentlemen of the forum, is enough to get someone suspended.

Brutal dictatorship and abuse of power ***!!!

Not really? From the loooks of his warn log he got to the correct amount to get an automatic 7-day-suspension. Judging from his last few posts as well, it's not like it was for that one post...

Not really? From the loooks of his warn log he got to the correct amount to get an automatic 7-day-suspension. Judging from his last few posts as well, it's not like it was for that one post...

To be fair, theres nothing wrong with his last posts. He's answered questions and contributed to the topics in a positive way. Its not like this was a bad post either. And it made quite a few people laugh at both how happy he was for being post 200, and the fact he wasn't actually post 200.

I just think someone had a bad day and took it out on him to be honest. Dress it up how you want, if its gonna be the last bit of warn % for a 7 day suspension (i know you can check before you give them out) then i don't think its fair to suspend him on something that petty. I even read somewhere by one of you mods/admin that if its the final bit of % before a suspension/ban then your given more le-way as to getting away with soemthing. Guess that principle went out the window there.

Sorry if i'm a nice enough person to think suspending someone for writing that is totally over the top and quite arrogant.

Maybe the mod/admin who warned him was just fed up with the posts he makes? There've been 4 or 5 mentions of him recently (as in since the start of May) in the report centre thing from members of the forum - NOT the moderators - so it's not like it's restricted to one person who decided to "Take it out on him"?

The thing you read about lee-way was written by me, and it was either followed by or preceded by a "that's how I do things" comment.

I don't really get how you'd consider the warn "Arrogant" either, but we all see things differently. The person who did it even quoted the entire part of the guidelines relating to it, so it was by the book, so to speak. That won't make it right to you or whatever, but at least it was justified to some extent?

Maybe the mod/admin who warned him was just fed up with the posts he makes? There've been 4 or 5 mentions of him recently (as in since the start of May) in the report centre thing from members of the forum - NOT the moderators - so it's not like it's restricted to one person who decided to "Take it out on him"?

The thing you read about lee-way was written by me, and it was either followed by or preceded by a "that's how I do things" comment.

I don't really get how you'd consider the warn "Arrogant" either, but we all see things differently. The person who did it even quoted the entire part of the guidelines relating to it, so it was by the book, so to speak. That won't make it right to you or whatever, but at least it was justified to some extent?

The fact he's been banned for a week because of something that insignificant makes it come across as arrogant. The way it comes across is that the person who banned him saw the post and fitted it to a rule and banned him, like their trying to show that you can be banned very easily should they want you to be, a form of superiority complex if you like. Which IS arrogant.

Theres hundreds of posts on the forum that could be categorized as spam, yet i've never seen or heard of anything being done about it. Yet in this case, he was given the final bit of warning for a week ban. Not just a 10% warning on top of say 30% (which is quite childish still), but for the final bit to ban someone, its way beyond childish. Dave's post afterwards is simply re-inforcing how it comes across, a sarcastic piss take at the fact he's been banned for a week.

I'm not saying thats what it is, but thats the way it seems to come across. It seems as though someones seen this post and jumped at the chance of banning him.

Edited by Krisboats

Fair enough I suppose.

On a related note, if you see anything you don't like, feel free to report it. Without people reporting stuff we don't really know what pisses people off and what they want changed, so go nuts and we'll try and sort stuff out for you.

i think gaz's side hop was mint and doing it on off, is better than not doing it at all and no one can bitch about it because i bet 99% off them ant done it. when you have done it and stoped on it, then come back and bitch about it. paul. sorry about spelling im at school. (no spell check)

Edited by paul@rettotrials