The Sidehop Thread

python_man

i think gaz's side hop was mint and doing it on off, is better than not doing it at all and no one can bitch about it because i bet 99% off them ant done it. when you have done it and stoped on it, then come back and bitch about it. paul. sorry about spelling im at school. (no spell check)

well ask your teacher then!!!!!

wtf, TRA tucks to the side because he taps huge, 40" is just unnecessary IMO. if he was tucking to the side deliberately then great, but i really dont see the need. ive seen countless people tap that with very little tuck at all, that just seems stupidly exaggerated and to be honest pointless.

wtf, TRA tucks to the side because he taps huge, 40" is just unnecessary IMO. if he was tucking to the side deliberately then great, but i really dont see the need. ive seen countless people tap that with very little tuck at all, that just seems stupidly exaggerated and to be honest pointless.

ash,

tucking is a sign of you pushing yourself to the max to get up an object. that boy obviously needs to throw his bike that hard to get up that wall.

however i did kinda think along similar lines. but remembered we were all at that standard one time....

ok, i do see your point, but would you really tuck to that extreme to make it? obviously if it works then fine, but i can't see the need. in bens previous videos he doesnt tuck that much on walls probably bigger than that so i cant really understand why he has so much in this pic.

Ash you seem all a little negative since you have come back after your suspension. Whats your problem ? This is a tuckage thread, if you dont like what goes on in here then don't look in here.

Starts to get on people's nerves after a while. Its like me saying. Whats the need for all that tuckage on that small wall you sidehoped ? A few posts above. But thats probably one of your biggest side's like that might be one of Ben's biggest tap ups.

Just chill out man.

Danny.

Ash you seem all a little negative since you have come back after your suspension. Whats your problem ? This is a tuckage thread, if you dont like what goes on in here then don't look in here.

Starts to get on people's nerves after a while. Its like me saying. Whats the need for all that tuckage on that small wall you sidehoped ? A few posts above. But thats probably one of your biggest side's like that might be one of Ben's biggest tap ups.

Just chill out man.

Danny.

yeah, but the point is, ben can tap higher than that...

yeah, but the point is, ben can tap higher than that...

So ? Whats wrong with doing a tap differently for a change ? Perhaps he wanted try a new technique out to see if it worked better ?

I don't want to argue.

Just stop with the negativity.

Danny.

i dont have to, maybe i like it.

besides i doubt it worked better, if he held that tap i would be very, very surprised judging by his weighting. i don't know why your making such a big deal out of this.

Because half the people on this forum arnt happy with your posts.

Danny.

i dont have to, maybe i like it.

besides i doubt it worked better, if he held that tap i would be very, very surprised judging by his weighting. i don't know why your making such a big deal out of this.

Ash get out your own arse, stfu and accept the fact that your a total wanker who needs to crawl out his own arse.

Calm down guys........ I think it was a fair comment in that only some of the worlds best riders need to tuck to side, because there pushing themselves so hard and that extra inch makes a fair bit of difference, you don't really need to tuck to the side on a wall that high even if you are pushing it there will be something else that you can improve with your tap technique which will be easier than tucking to the side, even if it's just more speed or something.

Although i think the comment was reasonably fair i still think you should have kept it in your head ash! or at least put it a bit less bluntly!

Call me for what you want it's just my opinion.

Gavyn

Edited by Gavyn L

Theres enough of this so far in the thread but who doesnt like to add thier 2 cents?

Ash, sometimes on here you seem like a proper knobjockey, but if heard that your alright off here so ill give you the benefit of the doubt, theres no need to have a go at him though, he might have been pissing about for the camera.

well in this tuck i was actually so close to headbutting my saddle i think it is worth this

but it isnt really a body tuck it is a back and neck tuck lol although i did actually hurt my back.

post-13199-1179340131.jpg

oh and i am really sorry about the quaility it was filmed on the other side of the road from my freinds camera phone.

Edited by uniboy