The Sidehop Thread

python_man

Because half the people on this forum arnt happy with your posts.

Danny.

ash is gay though so it doesnt matter!!!

Ash get out your own arse, stfu and accept the fact that your a total wanker who needs to crawl out his own arse.

well done for repeating yourself in the same sentence (Y) have a medal.

just ignore ashs posts if they bother you that much, and stop making a fuss.

he got banned when the mods were fed up so they will do it again if they see his actions as inappropriate.

just leave it.

This is probably the wrong thread to be discussing such matters, but if people need to tuck (be it a sidehop or a tap) to get up a small-ish wall they should learn a better technique to get more bounce and therefore height out of it. I just think its a bit of a cop out in a way... If some people can sidehop the same height without a tuck, then surely you just need to get some more power into it.

Anyways, nice tucks people, some proper contortion going on! :D

This is probably the wrong thread to be discussing such matters, but if people need to tuck (be it a sidehop or a tap) to get up a small-ish wall they should learn a better technique to get more bounce and therefore height out of it. I just think its a bit of a cop out in a way... If some people can sidehop the same height without a tuck, then surely you just need to get some more power into it.

Anyways, nice tucks people, some proper contortion going on! :D

Some people havent got much power in them though, so to push to the max and keep up with people who have got power they need to tuck

I guess I'm one of those people who need to learn how to tuck, I really can never focus on the tucking part, I totally focus on the jumping movement and just land on/over the object without any tuckage.

sidehopstilrn6.jpg

And yes, I do know that my ass looks huge in there