Help Me Make Money!

Jenn24

Right exactly what it says...i need to make £90 by Friday..please can you help me with ideas on how to do this.

I have already put things on ebay

or will you all say to my brother Sam Wheeler to lend me the money as he was flashing loads of cash in my face.

Anyway, any ideas apart from ebay?

Thanks Jennie xxx

Hmmmm I was going to say something then but ill leave it out.

Have you tried offering out services. I.E - 1 Day jobs and helping people out etc.

Selling things. Pub work. Work in general.

Sit outside WHSmith in your local town dressed liek a tramp and beg for money. Sing with a hat infront of you in your local town.

Just idea's.

Dan...........

P.S - Sell me wheelers bike. Ill take it for £90 :P

Edited by Danny Kearns

ask people nicely to donate you money over paypal, like small amounts untill you get enough :)

haha, when i clicked the thread i thought that's what she was gonna be asking.

to be honest though, i seriously think 90 lads on here will easily give you a quid each, going by the comments in the 'post a pic of yourself' thread.

cash converters, cash generator etc.

washin cars like wen u wer 12 on ur estate.

doll up a bit, an go to the nearest train station/bus station as opposed bus stop, find somewhere that it costs say £5-£8 to go to, then just wander round, askin people if they got a coupole of quid to help u get home, as youe lost your wallet/purse/ suprisin how quick you can make £20 or so. i say doll up, as i rarely give tramps any money. unless i do have spare change on me thats annoying me. but have been known to give a pretty girl £5 so she could get home once(and she may of just been scammin me).

I think you need to add incentive!

Take a really hot pic of yourself, like something a bit cheeky and a bit spesh, then stick a thread in the "for sale" section saying "Cheeky pic of me for sale, £1, send money to paypal account bla bla bla". Then you just keep an eye on paypal and watch the orders come in, send a link to the pic to anyone who orders.

Only problem might be that some cheeky bugger will post it on here once he's bought it, so for this reason I'd suggest making it more like £3 so that people feel less inclined to give it away for free as they have spent money on it!

Other than that, if I had £90 spare I'd give it to you (and the money, hahaha, that was such a bad joke) but I am poor so I can't:(

Good luck though (Y)

Davey

surely youve got mates who can lend you the money, between my circle of friends, we regularly owe each other £50 or £100. surely finding 9 friends to lend you a tenner cant be that hard.

hell id lend you the cash, but as seen as i dont know you, id have to take your kneecaps as deposit.

if anyone would spend £3 on a pic that is ''bit cheeky and a bit spesh'' they need to get a f**king life.

When I say "bit cheeky and a bit spesh" I guess that's open to interpretation, but this is Jenn we're talking about, she is f**king lush when fully clothed..... enough said!

Trials_punk182, what is goin on with your post, why have you posted as though it's a quite from me? Weird!!!!

Davey

When I say "bit cheeky and a bit spesh" I guess that's open to interpretation, but this is Jenn we're talking about, she is f**king lush when fully clothed..... enough said!

Trials_punk182, what is goin on with your post, why have you posted as though it's a quite from me? Weird!!!!

Davey

only just noticed that, think i meant to quote you lending her the money, but some how it all got messed up, i may edit it at a later time. so as to look more intelligent/less obsessed with you :P