Can Anyone Here Tailwhip There Mod?

Mod Man Leo

its no more difficult than doing it on a bmx. the trick really comes alive when doing a bunnyhop-tailwhip (which apparently has been done by M.Ashton and a few other trialsters), doing a tailwhip-drop (which ive not see done by anyone even though its possible), a tailwhip-gapjump (which apparently has been by a canadian trialster on a mod doing the move backwards), a rolling drop into a midair tailwhip (ive only seen on a bmx), a pedal up to frontwheel to tailwhip to backwheel (that would be pretty unique to trials though probably not possible in the same way as doing a regular pedal up to frontwheel to backwheel).

i can whip my bmx but my cables arent long enough on my trials bike. also i dont see much point, if i want to do that kind of thing then ill ride my bmx. i ride my trials bike when i want to be more precise and smooth (which is utterly pointless if i try to do tailwhip drops).

having said that i am now tempted to route my front brake through my top cap and try it out.

• 7 months later...