Plymouth Weekender

Big Plymouth ride in Easter

Weekend of the 13th-15th April

Keep it free, there WILL be shit going down!

Kennard, Prawnstar and this Monkey getting back there for a long awaited rip, why not come along and add to the lineup?

Be good if we could make it a nice big one, haven't had anything BIG there in a little while...

im feeling this shit! anyone got a sofa going spare? or know of any decent hotely/travel lodgey places? ill probs get the sleeper train down on the thursday night (arrive friday morn) sesh all day, go out drinking (anyone up for that?), sleep somewhere. ride saturday, sleep somewhere. ride sunday. and sleeper train home so i get to london monday morning..

Ben

im feeling this shit! anyone got a sofa going spare? or know of any decent hotely/travel lodgey places? ill probs get the sleeper train down on the thursday night (arrive friday morn) sesh all day, go out drinking (anyone up for that?), sleep somewhere. ride saturday, sleep somewhere. ride sunday. and sleeper train home so i get to london monday morning..

Ben

Im pretty sure there are some cheep B&B towards the sea front, from like £15 a night. Ill have a looksie either today or tomorrow for you, as im venturing into plymouth then.

I will have to see what i am doing, i am in the same situation as prawn, but at the moment i am not 100% sure when i go back to uni, so i will have let you know when i know more....

Adam

PS: I will be riding plymouth before that though, during the holidays i should be up a couple of times (Y)