Woo For Me

Matthew_Gibson

i think you ve 'invented' some thing that doesnt need inventing.

Not really as if you just stick bolts in then the exterior will still get battered and bashed and may leave the disk tab slightly weak but not much i doubt. It would just make the hub more presentable when comeing to sell it, seems a very good idea to me i may do it myself.

Not really as if you just stick bolts in then the exterior will still get battered and bashed and may leave the disk tab slightly weak but not much i doubt. It would just make the hub more presentable when comeing to sell it, seems a very good idea to me i may do it myself.

Not if they had large heads, as per my suggestion.

did this exact thing as my a level project and FAILED !!!! the course that is, any way here's my prototype (cnc milled from mdf) :

pbpic1300116.jpg

pbpic1300115.jpg

LMAO

thats so shite

no wonder u failed, im sorry but what the f**k is it sposed to do, looks like a round bit of wood with 6 holes in it

id fail the f**k outa you.

Can see where you're coming from, but as has been said a bit unneceassary if you ask me...

If you are planning on running a disc in the near future, and currently have a different brake , I say go for it, but otherwise may be a waste of time...

Nathan (Y)

LMAO

thats so shite

no wonder u failed, im sorry but what the f**k is it sposed to do, looks like a round bit of wood with 6 holes in it

Mat

Edited by Mat Smith

LMAO

thats so shite

nah i failed cos i did f**k all in lessons :P and its in wood cos the schools cnc mill couldn't cut metal :S

Erm, isn't the point that you also run it if you DON'T have a disc?!

Still, the concept would work without the disc there :)

i cant remember why the disc is on the wheel there but yeah it wasn't meant to be used with the disc on :P