What's Your Job?

Davey

2nd year apprentice vehicle technician for BT fleet, well cant wait till i get my papers, the day i get them, i hand my notice in, its not that i hate my job, i just have a short attention sp*woooo that clouds fluffy*..................................

span. and get bored well quickly

Training to be a service engineer on injection moulding machines.

Do all sorts at work though, in the maintenance department.

When i finish my apprenticeship ill be more qualified than most the people who work there haha

Supreme Plastics

Could get Trials-forum goodies made for dead cheap, minimum order is 250 but its like 80p for a plastic mug, shown on the site.

Danny or Tomturd, if you want a brochure can get you one (Y)

Am i imagining things or was you going to go into the RAF?

Im currently a bikehut assistant/mechanic and studying a/s levels at school. Then hope to get some decent A levels and go into the RAF Regiment as an officer. I like my job because i have a good laugh with the people that work there and its not always too hard, can be interesting sometimes too. Although i dont like it when we get shitty customers who think your a f**king magician or something.

Am i imagining things or was you going to go into the RAF?

Im currently a bikehut assistant/mechanic and studying a/s levels at school. Then hope to get some decent A levels and go into the RAF Regiment as an officer. I like my job because i have a good laugh with the people that work there and its not always too hard, can be interesting sometimes too. Although i dont like it when we get shitty customers who think your a f**king magician or something.

Im going to attempt to get into the army after my apprenticeship if i hate the job by the end of the 3 years.

i've just applied for a job at my local somerfeilds :(. Not looking forward to it one bit but i really could be done with the money over summer. going to college in setember, pending an interview. so hopefully i'll get a part time job in a bike shop somewhere near it.

I work in Tesco Express. And it's really not that bad. You get kick ass bonuses every month, there is so little responisbility as a Customer Assistant, and the people working there arn't as thick as you might think.

I quite like it.

I work in Tesco Express. And it's really not that bad. You get kick ass bonuses every month, there is so little responisbility as a Customer Assistant, and the people working there arn't as thick as you might think.

I quite like it.

"Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep"

Electrician, starting my HNC in electrical engineering. I work in a college so when I'm not doing estates work I help out the electrical classes held in the construction block. Super cool job, mega flexi-hours!

Studying international logistics, don't really work but earn money on the side by dealing in Monty. Probably earning a hell of a lot more than I would if I got a job over here. Want to start up a business in the future, doing my uni course purely out of interest and doubt I'll be devoting my life to logistics. Might also go back to the UK after getting a masters degree.

lazy student. soon finished with my first year of the 5 year master programme in mechanical engineering at chalmers university of technology in göteborg, sweden. :sleeping:
Are you Swedish or British?

Previous few weeks - been working for SRS Norton, machining parts, repairing old things, building engines/gearboxs for pre-war Norton International motorcycles. Just about to finsih one bike, which will be shipped out to the Isle of Man to be ridden at the TT this/next week.

Next few months - Ill be working in the design stuudio at Ducati, in Italy, as an "intern". Will be involved with the enitre process, sketching, rendering, clay modelling and 3d modelling/animation, working on the live projects they have there and then designing my own concept bike with them. Thats a rough break down of what I'll be doing, I'll know more when Im there next week. Am I looking forward to it? Hell yes!

As for my "real job". Im a student. Vehicle Design a Coventry Uni.

Edited by Todge

Work as a carpet fitting helper dude in holidays with my bro in law. Its great, the craic is good, the pay is good, i get weekends off to play shinty, the hours are brilliant,the shop doesent open utill 10 so we dont start till 9 - we go in and set up etc. So yeah its a prity good job because of who i work with :D

My job title got lost in the wilderness about 2 years ago - I can't remember what it is and neither can anyone else.

Mostly I argue with programmers that have too many PHDs, build 3d models, animate stuff, write design documents about how our magic, revolutionary animation software should work and then follow them up with documents about how the programmers f**ked up said designs and absolve myself of all responsibility - I also get lumbered with testing the bits nobody else understands.

having said that I'd better not post a link to the magic revolutionary animation software in case it gets traced back and I get a slap from somebody more important than me for discussing our working practices on a public forum.