Ben@leicestertrials-is He A Scammer?

huge

Over a week ago I sent him some money for a PS2 he is selling, I made sure it was sent recorded delivery and that he received it OK. He said the week before bank holiday Monday that the item was packaged and ready to be posted, I assumed because of bank holiday fever the post was delayed so I let it rest a day or two.

I asked him again on Wednesday and he said he would post it so I received it before today and he also said that some parts were at his dad's house-whereas before he said it was packed and ready to go. I still haven't received the goods or had any contact from him and I'm a bit concerned as he is now impossible to contact and I payed him extra for delivery.

I'd like to think that I have been patient and didn't really want to make this topic incase there is a valid reason but as he hasn't contacted me I feel it is my only option. Could anyone that knows him explain why he has been absent minded of late? He has been on the forum recently so he must have seen my P.M. s .

What should I do, his references seem fine but I'm having troubles. Seems to have blocked me on msn too. :huh:

My references- http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....576&hl=huge

Edited by huge

don't close f**k all.

This gentlemen is what f**ks me off about this place. If a shop did this we'd hound them.

You deserve blacklisted.

'i've been a bit busy' is f**king pathetic. don't say youll send something at a specific time unless your absoutley sure you will, problem sorted??

Why couldn't you have responded to his PM's???? too busy to do that, yet not too busy to be posting here.

I can't be arsed to read that but sorry i've been abit busy and your stuff will deffo be sent out monday ... could you close this topic if u can?

Is it that hard to send someone a pm reply that you have been busy and havn't been able to send the parts out i think not. I hate it when people just ignore you like that especially when it involves money, hes sent you money for something no matter how much it is, you should keep him up to date with things its not hard to do.

don't close f**k all.

This gentlemen is what f**ks me off about this place. If a shop did this we'd hound them.

You deserve blacklisted.

'i've been a bit busy' is f**king pathetic. don't say youll send something at a specific time unless your absoutley sure you will, problem sorted??

Why couldn't you have responded to his PM's???? too busy to do that, yet not too busy to be posting here.

f**k you as well. Ben's a top lad. Never had any trouble with Ben. If Ben says he's being busy then he's being f**king busy. Who the f**k are you to accuse him of lying ?

Im sure you will receive your stuff soonish matey, if not ill have a word.

Not like you Ben, Come on buddy.

Danny.

f**k you as well. Ben's a top lad. Never had any trouble with Ben. If Ben says he's being busy then he's being f**king busy. Who the f**k are you to accuse him of lying ?

Danny.

jakes not accusing him of lying, hes sayin "ive been busy" is a sh*t excuse for not sending stuff out, if you sell stuff, you should either have the means to send it out on time, or at least the decency to come online for 2 minutes, and send the seller a pm saying you cant get to the post office till day X or whatnot, its a feckin joke, if i ordered something off ebay, and 2 weeks later i hadnt heard from the bloke, and i emailed him, then a couple of days later, he emails back "ah mate, ive been washing the car and mowing the lawn, now the weathes nice, ive been a bit busy old chap, ill go to the post office 2 weeks on friday when i next walk past it" id be going absolutely mental. you sell something you should be able to send it out straight away, or on a pre agreed date, sparing 1 or 2 days maybe. and then you should be keepin the person informed if your gunna be longer sending it out.

personally ive emailed people(not off TF) when ive posted something on a day, and ive missed the mornin collection, so it wouldnt be collected till 6pm that night. its just common courtesy, theres no excuse for selling stuff you cant send out immediately or on an agreed date, (death, car crashs, stabbings,blindness from home anodizing spared as reasonable excuses, being "a bit chuffin busy" doesnt quite cut the mustard)

Danny.

What a twat, how can you try stick up for him. Hes said he would send something out garrentied to get there before a certain day and it didn't and he didn't even have the desensy to tell the person he hadn't been able to. And obvously was avoiding the lad as it said he was on the forum but he would never reply to a pm and has suposidly blocked the buyer on msn. This Ben might be a top lad but hes been a top wanker with this guy who has payed money for some stuff and when it didn't arrive the guy couldn't even be arsed to tell him why and avoided him.

I didn't get banned on Ben Geary account, It went tits when i changed emails over so Andy (Tank_Rider) re validated me on this account.

Oh and Jake, f**k off you silly twat this has nothing to do with you so get fat f**king head out alright? ..

You'll have the PS2 and Rest Tueday/Wednesday.

Jake's hardly been a silly twat though, in all honesty

It's a fair point really, that if you buy something from somebody, then you expect to receive the item/s, and for them to be posted in the next day or so, unless you are previously told otherwise.

If you know you're going to be busy, then tell the person

If you become busy and can't tell them beforehand, at least have the common decency to let them know what's going on

It's not the fact you've been busy, as the fact that it seems like you haven't made an effort to help/inform the other side of the deal about what's happening

Think of it the other way round. If you sold something to a member of the forum, and needed the cash asap, then you'd expect the money to be sent that day, or the next perhaps. If the buyer decided they were 'busy' for a few days, and didn't tell you you'd be annoyed...

Same shit different way round

I know when I was going to buy forks from you before you faffed about and decided you weren't going to send them until a friend of mine bought your frame, just so you could send them together

Would have been fine, if there hadn't been the best part of a week in between where I could have had the forks

If sellers just did their best to keep people happy/informed then the recent flood of threads like these wouldn't keep on going

Whats with slating Jake? He's done feck all to be fair.

Usually, I'd say, if Ben was busy he SHOULD have been a bit more responsible and PM'ed the guy rather than ignoring him. When you buy sell something on here and the money turns up its a nagging thought to any sensible person and its a constant reminder that it should be sent.

Ok, if he was busy its a fair excuse in my eyes, but, its not an excuse to not contact him, it takes literally 2 minutes. And usually I find (because I have been too busy to send something before) that if you contact them and let them know the situation, the buyer won't be too concerned and they are reassured that their purchase will turn up soon...no problems?

But anyway, Ben, just thing about if you were the buyer and what state of mind you'd be in and its topics like this that put me and others off buying items from people on here.

I didn't get banned on Ben Geary account, It went tits when i changed emails over so Andy (Tank_Rider) re validated me on this account.

Oh and Jake, f**k off you silly twat this has nothing to do with you so get fat f**king head out alright? ..

You'll have the PS2 and Rest Tueday/Wednesday.

I hope he has it by then. Hes a good friend of mine and I hate people that cant even keep the buyer informed.

If you can login to myspace being as busy as you are you can login to here and tell him that you are busy.

much love

talk as much shit as you want ben, I know what i've said is right, and you know it to which is why you havn't even bothered explaining yourself.

You didn't respond to PM's, you blocked him on MSN (as far as he knows) you deserve all the shit you get, and then the next morning you post that you have a camera for sale for £100, what if someone sends you £100 (more than a weeks wages for me) and you faff around untill you can be arsed to send it?

Grow up.

Danny, re-read what I wrote. I didn't say he's not been busy, I said he's a TIT for not informaing the guy about what's going on.

Me and him had arranged to swap brakes, we where ment to send on the same day and he said that he had sent his and it would be at mine the next day and i told him that i fogot to send mine so i would send it the next day ( the day when his brake was ment to arrive at mine), so the brake never turned up so i wasnt sure weather to send mine then on msn i said we swapping he said no so he lied and never acctually sent it.

oh well would get your hopes up :(

SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING THE SPELLCHECK DOSENT WORK.

Edited by koxx 20" 26" rider

The one thing that members of this forum lack is respect for the buyers. I guess that's because most people on here are just 15 year old kids who think they can do anything because at the end of the day mom and dad will put everything right. And if you're so fking busy, arrange your day so that you can send it next morning. Hope you get blacklisted, might teach you a lesson. Unfortunately the chances of that happening are close to none. Sorry for the aggressive attitude, it digs my head in when I read about such situations because i've been scammed on this forum so many times.

You have been majorly pissing me off recently, how can someone be too busy to take a walk down to the local post office? it doesnt matter if you have to get up 15minutes early or not take your midday shit i dont care, you should send what you owe as soon as the money is cleared in your bank recorded delivery, and keep the buyer informed of the progres of the package, and send them the tracking number of the parcel. its not bloody rocket science isit?

You have been majorly pissing me off recently, how can someone be too busy to take a walk down to the local post office? it doesnt matter if you have to get up 15minutes early or not take your midday shit i dont care, you should send what you owe as soon as the money is cleared in your bank recorded delivery, and keep the buyer informed of the progres of the package, and send them the tracking number of the parcel. its not bloody rocket science isit?

i actually pissed myself at that, lmao, love you.

as for ben. just get it sorted and leave all this here