Ben@leicestertrials-is He A Scammer?

huge

and stop sending me PM's asking why im posting in your tpoic. Is it not obvious that I don't like little shits who take someones money and don't send the good when agreed?

Your refs might be 'quite good' but that's why we have a referance system, because if someone is a twat once, buyers want to know about it.

I don't see why he shouldn't be blacklisted, he's messed around at least two people here, and chris@onzarider was blacklisted from just f**king me about, in exactley the same way, I have the goods, but he took his time sending.

Jake, I sent you one PM so it's not PM's is it? and also i did that because your posting in topics what have f**k all to do with you, so again get your head out, your such a cocky b*****d it's unreal, you probs sit there on the computer in excitement when something like this pops up.

You've made your point so stop posting ..

Ive delt with ben sold some pads to him got money next day (Y). I dunno why the same people keep posting in this topic lol u said your point the first time round...

It seems that it's more when he's the seller

When he needs something it's different :P

Come on Ben its not like you to mess people around, lets just take this topic as a reminder and get it sent out tomorrow (Y)

Yeah, enough of the crap from everyone now, both ways

Get it sent out early tomorrow, next day delivery, and it's sorted

Jake, I sent you one PM so it's not PM's is it? and also i did that because your posting in topics what have f**k all to do with you, so again get your head out, your such a cocky b*****d it's unreal, you probs sit there on the computer in excitement when something like this pops up.

Stop being a gimp, someone had a problem with you and they had to resort to posting in a public forum becuase you wouldn't reply to your PMs becuase you couldn't be arsed to get down to the PO.

If you don't want all this bitching, post items as soon as you get the money. Jakes well in his rights to say what he likes.

You have been majorly pissing me off recently, how can someone be too busy to take a walk down to the local post office? it doesnt matter if you have to get up 15minutes early or not take your midday shit i dont care, you should send what you owe as soon as the money is cleared in your bank recorded delivery, and keep the buyer informed of the progres of the package, and send them the tracking number of the parcel. its not bloody rocket science isit?

Why whats your problem boy ?

Danny.

Why whats your problem boy ?

Danny.

Hahaha in a day of missery you have actually made me smile. If you want me to pick a fight after all of your arrogant posts then i will if you really want so you can know what really is f**king me off :)

Hahaha in a day of missery you have actually made me smile. If you want me to pick a fight after all of your arrogant posts then i will if you really want so you can know what really is f**king me off :)

:rockon: :bow: :D

do it, do it.

fight, fight, fight haha

I'm sorry, but for once i overly agree with what Jake is saying, you know i thought at 1ST fair doo's maybe one mistake and he trys to rectify it then telling Jake to f**k of you just kept digging didn't you.

And for anyone that says 'whats it got to do with you' or whatever, needs to learn this is an open public forum, the idea of opinions seems to hold a large part of what a forum is all about, and if this was not the case the part at the bottom of this thread that says 'AddReply' would say 'Only reply if you are concerned in the matter'.

Either way you need to redeem your name and keep your good references by getting that PS2 to him ASAP and saying your sorry for any inconvenience etc....

Edited by RR_Trials

f**king hell T-F is getting worse everybody's really bitchy these day's whats going on?

All these little pathetic arguement's and stuff (not this thread) I think everybody needs to chill a little.

Stefan.

You've made your point so stop posting ..

ok, it's not pm's, sorry about that one :rolleyes:

If this topic has f**k all to do with me, it has f**k all to do with the other people in this thread, apart from you and the seller. So why is all this hate being directed towards me?(the only question I actually want you to answer) Did you PM anyone else who posted? If you had acted responsibly, and had the balls to tell the guy by PM, then you would have prevented this entire thread, and my attention to it, you have NO ONE to blame but yourself.

Im not cocky, im just right, especially in this case. Do I have to start a poll asking if i'm being unreasonable expecting sellers to keep in touch especialy with regard to delayed deliveries? we all know what the poll will say, even though many people on here dont like me for my opinion, most seem to agree with me on this point.

Like I said I have actually dealt with you before and that was probobly buying, as I don't sell too much here. That was fine and no doubt I left you decent refs, but it's happened to me before, and the arsehole f**ked me about for weeks, until I got his phone number one day, and called him up. Once he knew I had his house number and could call anytime I wanted the goods soon arrived. I know exactley what it's like to have someone mess you about, and I don't want other to experiance the same.

Well I'm with Jake.

Cut out the attitude too.

All he's trying to say - before everything got mega bitchy - is that you could at least let him know what's happening and / or not sell stuff if you're too busy to complete the transaction.

It pisses me off too, that's why I don't deal on here - unrealiable children are most users.

ok ladies settle down. If you have differences do it outside of this thread.

huw posted this to see if ben ripped anyone off badly. Aside from the lad who nearly lost his brake, this seems to be a one off "fat day" for ben. Everyone has bad days etc etc. Having said that though, ben you really should have posted it a while ago. Im not going to lecture you as im sure you've recieved that by now

And now everyone should not look in this thread until the matter has been resolved. Really, this is only for this topic and not for slagging others off. Sorry if I sound like a moderator *wink* :lol: but huws a good friend and id rather he had this sorted than just got entertainment from everyone throwing the handbags and umbrellas around