Danny Macaskill In Premium Rush Film.

John Shrewsbury

problem is to the trained eye its clearly dannys bike and not the road bike in the film lol that will be on bbc 3's movie mistakes soon lol

Who knows, maybe in the movie he actually changes bike for some time. Or maybe you are right and this "mistake" is a mistake. :P

what they should have done is made a courier movie about a guy who rides trials to get to the location quicker than anyone else! imagine the chase scenes! lol

I recall a dance track from around 99/00 that had a supposed courier on a trials bike ragging through the city. Will try an remember it an get a link up!

For continuity's sake, they should have got Chris Akrigg (femur still borked?) to do some proper fixie stunts, though I'm sure Danny could if they'd said it was important. Film looks pretty, uh, awful. Still, one of our own in Hollywood!

I wonder if a Hollywood movie will make all the fixie scenesters realise it's not 'underground' any more, and they can stop being dickheads about it.

• Like 1

movie looks complete turd :D they make a video about package delivery, adds some super criminals and explotions, baaaam a movie .

I'm with you on this one, doesn't look interesting at all. It just seems that nowadays you can make a movie about anything, even a brandless car tyre which is on a killing spree.

• Like 1

I'm with you on this one, doesn't look interesting at all. It just seems that nowadays you can make a movie about anything, even a brandless car tyre which is on a killing spree.

At least Rubber made a point, even if it didn't have one. I have no interest in Premium Rush though, just so...generic. I like that word, generic. :)