Borisevich Pavel X10

aener

Absolutely amazing. The tap to front on the metal post at the start was cringing. This guy just goes to show there is no limit and i think he has encouraged the 24" trial scene recently.

Although the past many vids of Boris have been street etc. I noticed he has been entering comps after coming across a video of him the other week.

• Like 1

Nuts to front on that skinny post :@

Absolutely amazing. The tap to front on the metal post at the start was cringing. This guy just goes to show there is no limit and i think he has encouraged the 24" trial scene recently.

Although the past many vids of Boris have been street etc. I noticed he has been entering comps after coming across a video of him the other week.

Surprised he doesn't do better in the uci / Russian comps , just goes to show you can be silly at street but comps you have to have nerves of steel and be consistent.

Nuts to front on that skinny post :@

Surprised he doesn't do better in the uci / Russian comps , just goes to show you can be silly at street but comps you have to have nerves of steel and be consistent.

I was surprised too at his results at UCI comps

but he has a lot of potential

Probably my favorite rider and my biggest influence in terms of my riding.

He's mental! That static gap up to front was huge! Both in distance and height.

And the level gap across to front... well, HUGE.

His sidehops are something I can only dream of pulling off.

At the risk of getting slated I gotta say what's all the hype, I don't think he goes very big at all. I think because he's on a 24" and not a massive bloke stuff looks really big when he's next to stuff.

Yea he's got balls to size of tennis balls.. And nice style. Fair play for going to that post... Just saying lol

• Like 1

His riding is definitely big, by any standard.

As above, he's got such a good style too.

Dem up to fronts in his previous videos, after watching them over and over again, still make my jaw drop.

How he commits to a move is unreal.

Nice mix of Tech moves and big TGS across all his videos.

• Like 1

At the risk of getting slated I gotta say what's all the hype, I don't think he goes very big at all. I think because he's on a 24" and not a massive bloke stuff looks really big when he's next to stuff.

From what ive seen most of the gaps and ups are all the same height as the big guys go

theres a set width they make between stairs, railings are all the same height, he still went 290cm, TRA did 309?

Either way he's my fav rider and dude has great powerhouse style

• Like 1

From what ive seen most of the gaps and ups are all the same height as the big guys go

theres a set width they make between stairs, railings are all the same height, he still went 290cm, TRA did 309?

Either way he's my fav rider and dude has great powerhouse style

Neil gapped to front 330cm and looked kind of relaxed doing so...

It's an awesome video, I don't understand why some people have to compare him to others.

He is still just 21 and as I see he improves a lot every year

Ye it's awsome how good he his and like I said I love his style I just couldn't get what the hype was when I just watched that John Webster vid who is doing some really big lines and people don't seem bothered almost.

I rode with Pavel at the last world cup, he doesn't compare to the big guys with how big he's going.

I'm not slating him by the way, I suppose I'm just a bit confused with the lack of coments on ther vids on here