Jaf frame crack situation

Trials-Mikey

around when will you start producing frames?

how much will it cost approx. a 24 inch frame?

I haven't had chance to round up material costs yet etc

But I want to be high quality with a reasonable price tag too

I think for basic frame designs etc I estimate I'm going in at about 250 to 350 material depending and also frame design depending to but as I said before nothing will be produced till a proto has been extremely tested if I'm going to do it will be done right I will also be offering lifetime warranty for weld repairs etc if the unfortunate eventuality of a crack appears.

Also weld repairs on other frames fire my way too peaple.

Edited by Neon-trials
  • Like 3

its interesting how the topic went from: reweld the crack->JAF is a horrible welder-> a guy can weld nice-> he will have jobs->praising the guy who can weld perfectly but made no frames

do not get me wrong, your welds are truly unbelievable, but I would wait for a proto or two so you can learn how t build bike frames

its interesting how the topic went from: reweld the crack->JAF is a horrible welder-> a guy can weld nice-> he will have jobs->praising the guy who can weld perfectly but made no frames

do not get me wrong, your welds are truly unbelievable, but I would wait for a proto or two so you can learn how t build bike frames

If you'd read the thread, you'd have read that he's mentioned on more than one occasion that he won't be selling any frames until he's done exactly that.

Hope this venture goes well for you dude! Custom frames aren't needed by all that many, but are invaluable to those that do.

• Like 1

0.6 316 L stainless dairy tube welded with 1.0 316 l filler wire fully purged for strength so no oxidisation on the inside witch in turn means the weld is exactly the same on the inside as the outside so a lot stronger and cleaner

null_zpsf3dc0580.jpg

There you go family biker :-) lol

Dairy tube? I take it you do stuff like bulk tanks for farms and industrial work?

Look forward to seeing some more stainless frames especially after the stunner Iolo built up!

I wasn't going to say anything on though topic but seen as George asked who I was I thought I'd comment.

I won't be selling any frames until the have had a true battering so I can iron out any bad areas if I'm going to to this I'm going to do it properly and I will certainly not be taking any money of peaple until my frames are refined enough to sell.

And regards to frame fabrication my job as a pipe fitter/ welder/ fabricator to major food companies and water companies and pharmaceutical companies I wouldn't of thought a frame would be an issue for me .

• Like 1