Andrew Dickey - Aesthetic [Black Bike vol. 3]

CriminalRider

Andrew Dickey is one of very few TGS'ers who really put any effort/creativity into their riding. And with it comes a real respect. Why can't more TGS'ers put out videos like this?

Hats off to you Andrew. What a video. Easily one of my favourite trials riders out there.

• Like 1

Andrew Dickey is one of very few TGS'ers who really put any effort/creativity into their riding. And with it comes a real respect. Why can't more TGS'ers put out videos like this?

Hats off to you Andrew. What a video. Easily one of my favourite trials riders out there.

Because no one has balls THAT BIG.

• Like 1

Just shows what can be done if TGS riders put more effort into their videos and actually found interesting riding spots. It pains me to see riders like Damon just doing the same thing over and over again but on a differently coloured / textured wall because that's essentially what distinguishes one shot from another. Wasted skills. Andy on the other hand... well, that's a completely different story.

• Like 2