**new** Tartybikes Website Update 18th Oct

AdamR28

Looks like a top little warehouse you've got there boys, very nice!

Whats the deal with security in these sorts of places? Are you in a complex that has a security guard and/or camaras that you pay for (akin to living on a private road) or is it left up to you?

(Thats a serious question btw, not trying to be funny :P)

I want a web cam, people can laugh at me and stan fighting all the time lol.

First proper day working today, new place and layout seems to work very fluidly, lots of minor details that all add up to make work a LOT easier (like my tape despencer for example)

very bloody nice fella's. looks so well laid out and everything, reminds me of when i was in dan ko's garage but at a much larger scale!

also is it just me or does the pic of all the rims look like a giant pack of refreshers?

7.jpg

Ben

Edited by Ben Cox

10.jpg

(Y)

My dad's garage looks like that, but yours is full of loverly new bikes, not 3 knackered AJSs in bits.

And our vice is bigger than yours so there! (But I don't have a headset facer, but I do have the tool for pressing the cups into the frame).

And our vice is bigger than yours so there! (But I don't have a headset facer, but I do have the tool for pressing the cups into the frame).

£14 from Lidl, get in B) haha

We have a headset press too :)

£14 from Lidl, get in B) haha

We have a headset press too :)

Ours was free from the scrap yard down the road, my Dad knows them so meh. 15 years old its still mint.

OK I'll stop going on about vices and headset presses now. I dare say your set-up is slightly better than mine anyway.

Not sure why but I like the fact that it tells you who it was picked and packed by when you order. Im sure its more for your benefit but I think its kinda cool to know that the other two gnomes are doing some work. Lol. Lets hope it says KC on there soon. :P

Good work boys.

Had some more thoughts about James' raffle idea, hopefully we'll be able to get something planned and announced in the near future.

Christmas raffle? It's a while away but it gives you time to plan everything out and also is the ideal time of year for give-aways :) ...

Everything looks sweet, guys; nice one (Y) .

I like how you now have two number's. Personally i think it's a really good idea!

Cheers,

Joe.