Latest Koxx Proto V2 Pics

bEavoLa

You have to run a hose splitter which sucks too... I like the brake idea but it's not been executed very well with the cabling.

oh my god,

soo is this the one that we will un-officially call the koxx kamel?

Ahaha, yeah I think it is :D

You have to run a hose splitter which sucks too... I like the brake idea but it's not been executed very well with the cabling.

Ahaha, yeah I think it is :D

LMAO at tomms signiture. hahaahaha.

on topic, i think it looks pretty darn coolio.

each to their own

Those mount's are standard.

With the hoffman they have used differant clamps to hold the calipers right in the middle of the two 'boosters'.

Those clamps re more like standard one's bolted into the bottompart of the frame using allen bolt's but not attached to the top part in anyway.

It just hasn't got it. I'm not really a fan of the one tube idea.

I reckon that bike will grow on a lot of the people who don't like it now. I think with a more 'normal' colour scheme a few more people would be on side, but like people said before - people used to think seatless bikes looked 'wacky' before, so it's just a case of something abnormal becoming normal in people's perceptions. If it has any benefits, I don't see why they shouldn't make it...

i really like it,

does look odd yeah but it could ride very nice if koxx get good geo going down!.

what really annoys me is that everyone is moaning about how its crap and how its a stupid idea,

i know for a fact if that frame was by onza the replies would be along the line sof 'fair doos for them trying a new idea bla dee bla'

i think people need to realise that all new ideas are good even if they do look good i mean wtf do you think people thought when people first started removiong seats form bikes?

rant over but seriously loosen up! :)

Good call, dude :P

Like I said, it'll grow on people I reckons. I wonder if there are actually any benefits though. Anyone know what problems Flourian had with his?

cheeky monkey i say!

i think he said something about his weight? :-